• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [LF] Queenie / Sandy / Sprocket [FT] AUDIE/SHERB / Nook Ticket

Absolutely yes!
He is still avaible???

I have Sprocket. I'm currently moving Quillson out but I can try to push him out next if you want. I don't TT though

It's been a few days, from today i'll be give priority to ostriches already in box (or very soon).
I need to make progress in game... :\

And i'm looking for: Cranston / Julia / Phil / Queenie / Sandy / Sprocket

I adopted Flora! 🥺

I just encountered Phil on an island and moved him in with this thread in mind! I'll try to tt him out for you by today

Last edited:
i have sprocket! he was one of my starting 2 villagers, what would you be willing to offer?

Cranston is at home! 🥰

Now i have temporarily only 1 free spot on my island, after i must try to kick out someone un-ostrich.
Actually will be: Ribbot, Audie, Sherb or Kyle.
I don't plan to TT... atm

I just encountered Phil on an island and moved him in with this thread in mind! I'll try to tt him out for you by today

Oh nice! I hope i have a free spot. ç__ç I must have him!

i have sprocket! he was one of my starting 2 villagers, what would you be willing to offer?

Except for Flora, i offer 10-15 Nook Ticket a ostrich. How it sounds?

Phil adopted! 10 villagers in my islands.
No more spot left.
Now i'm waiting, i need to move: Ribbot, Audie, Sherb and Kyle.

I hope don't take too long.......

I will have Sandy moving out tomorrow if you’re still looking for her and can accommodate. Let me know.

Did you ever finish getting your ostriches? I can still have Sprocket move out soon if you want him.

Back