Trading [LF] DIYs, ALL real Art/Statues, NMT, & Wishlist! [FT] 50+ DIYs (Ironwood, Celeste, etc) ; CATALOG: A bunch of sets! (including KK)

Hi! I'm interested in cataloging your pink diner set and item from my wishlist! :3

Do I have anything you want in my catalogue?

Ah, sorry since the kitchen island is orderable and the CB flooring is a seasonal DIY, I was hoping to get a bit more for it :( But let me know if you want any NMT/IGB/TBT for it!
How many nmts should I pay u?

Hi I'm looking catalog the soft serve and flower lamps and I don't really have anything on your wish list but I have nmt to trade
Thanks

Hello! I'm not sure if you're only looking to trade your recipes, but if not, would tou take a white menu chalkboard, 3 NMT and 4 golden nuggets for your wooden bookshelf recipe?

Hi I'm looking catalog the soft serve and flower lamps and I don't really have anything on your wish list but I have nmt to trade
Thanks
Sounds good! I'll DM you :)

Hello! I'm not sure if you're only looking to trade your recipes, but if not, would tou take a white menu chalkboard, 3 NMT and 4 golden nuggets for your wooden bookshelf recipe?
I no longer need the white menu chalkboard, but the NMT and gold nuggets is more than enough :) I'll DM you the code shortly :)

Would 4 NMT be fair for the giant teddy bear and the shell partition recipe? Please let me know! 😊 I also have a mom’s homemade cake I can give you!

i have a white lucky cat! i would love the lily record player if you're willing to trade it :)

Hi!

I have the Dark Brown Kitchen Island and the Pine Bonsai Tree! I'd love to catalogue the Sanrio Posters and the antique chair (brown), if possible!!! I can also craft a decoy duck, an Ordinary Mushroom Mush Log and a Mushroom Wreath if you have the materials ☺

- honeycomb wall
- acorn pochette
- tree's bounty lamp
- tree's bounty little tree
- tree's bounty mobile
- peach rug
- pine bonsai tree
- log stakes
- wooden-mosaic wall
- birdbath

I can add some IGB if needed! Thank you so much!

Would 4 NMT be fair for the giant teddy bear and the shell partition recipe? Please let me know! 😊 I also have a mom’s homemade cake I can give you!
That would be great!! I'll DM you :)

i have a white lucky cat! i would love the lily record player if you're willing to trade it :)
Yes, that would be wonderful! I'll message you shortly ^^

Hey there, I would love to buy 1 x Cherry Blossom Clock DIY for 3 x NMT if it is still available.

Hi!

I have the Dark Brown Kitchen Island and the Pine Bonsai Tree! I'd love to catalogue the Sanrio Posters and the antique chair (brown), if possible!!! I can also craft a decoy duck, an Ordinary Mushroom Mush Log and a Mushroom Wreath if you have the materials ☺

- honeycomb wall
- acorn pochette
- tree's bounty lamp
- tree's bounty little tree
- tree's bounty mobile
- peach rug
- pine bonsai tree
- log stakes
- wooden-mosaic wall
- birdbath

I can add some IGB if needed! Thank you so much!
Sounds good! You only need the chair, not the whole set?
I no longer need the Kitchen Island, but would love the Pine Bonsai Tree + it's DIY if possible! I can give you the Sanrio set for keeps, I happen to have an extra on me :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey there, I would love to buy 1 x Cherry Blossom Clock DIY for 3 x NMT if it is still available.
Sorry, I must have missed your post! I'm mainly hoping to get wishlist items for the CB DIYs, sorry :( Thank you for the offer though!!

Last edited:
Back