• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Trading [LF] DIYs, ALL real Art/Statues, NMT, & Wishlist! [FT] 50+ DIYs (Ironwood, Celeste, etc) ; CATALOG: A bunch of sets! (including KK)

Ah sorry, I'm only looking for the DIY for the Signpost :( would you by chance be willing to trade the Arcade Combat Game + 2 NMT for the Ironwood Bed DIY?
Yes.
The arcade combat game is in my catalog but I don't have one on hand right now. I can order it for you either before or after, after is more convenient so I don't have to visit your island twice, but if you are concerned about being scammed I can just visit twice and order in-between. Are either of those options okay with you?

I don't time travel so I would prefer not to do so to order one.

Yes.
The arcade combat game is in my catalog but I don't have one on hand right now. I can order it for you either before or after, after is more convenient so I don't have to visit your island twice, but if you are concerned about being scammed I can just visit twice and order in-between. Are either of those options okay with you?

After is fine! I'll send you my Friend Code and Dodo Code then :)

Infused water dispenser recipe and a mom's plushie for blossom viewing lantern recipe + catalogue the rocket lamps?

Last edited:
Pocket camp cookie cart = catalog one of every color floor light and rocket lamp?

Awesome! Would you by chance be willing to trade the following for it?:
  • Light brown double sofa
  • Cacao tree
  • Hibiscus flower surfboard
  • Black imperial dining chair
Sorry for the late reply! I can totally do that. Still available? :)

Ah sorry, I'm only looking for the DIY for the Signpost :( would you by chance be willing to trade the Arcade Combat Game + 2 NMT for the Ironwood Bed DIY?
I used all my ticket today. I have the poolside bed?

hi!! i have the white poolside bed, pink racecar bed, futon and watermelon beach ball..can i come catalog the rocket lamps ty!!

I used all my ticket today. I have the poolside bed?
That would be nice, thank you! Do you by chance have any items from my secondary wishlist? I'll send you the Dodo code shortly :)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the late reply! I can totally do that. Still available? :)
No worries! Yes, I'll send you the Dodo in a few ^^

I can sell you some nmt if you’re still looking! 20 tbt per nmt c:
Thank you! I just bought a bunch of NMT with TBT, so I'm going to save the rest for items for now. Thanks though!

hi!! i have the white poolside bed, pink racecar bed, futon and watermelon beach ball..can i come catalog the rocket lamps ty!!
Sounds good to me! I'll send you the Dodo after I finish up these other trades :)

Last edited:
May i get your log sofa recipe? And I'd also like to catalog the rocket lamps and floor lights. I can give you a coconut wall hanger recipe, a table with cloth, and the 2 teddy bear variations you want 😊

Hey! For your Blossom Viewing Lantern DIY, I can pay in NMT, the chocolate-coloured Baby Bear, and I have a few extra DIYs below:

Western Style Stone
Cherry Umbrella
Ironwood Bed
Shell Fountain
Classic Pitcher
Green-Leaf Pile
Clackercart
Garden Bench (5 TBT)
Crest Doorplate (5 TBT)

May i get your log sofa recipe? And I'd also like to catalog the rocket lamps and floor lights. I can give you a coconut wall hanger recipe, a table with cloth, and the 2 teddy bear variations you want 😊
That would be great! I'll send you the Dodo code shortly :)

Hey! For your Blossom Viewing Lantern DIY, I can pay in NMT, the chocolate-coloured Baby Bear, and I have a few extra DIYs below:

Western Style Stone
Cherry Umbrella
Ironwood Bed
Shell Fountain
Classic Pitcher
Green-Leaf Pile
Clackercart
Garden Bench (5 TBT)
Crest Doorplate (5 TBT)
Sorry, I don't have that DIY recipe any more :( I've updated the post, sorry about that!

I have the iron wood table I can craft you !
Thank you for the offer! But those are actually DIYs that I'm trading :) I'll adjust it to make it more clear!

I'd love to catalogue the floor lights, fruit boxes & white rattan.

I have toooons of hybrids. Just let me know what you would like in exchange. =]

10 orange Tulips
4 purple Tulips
10 black Tulips

3 purple Windflowers
15 pink Windflowers
30 blue Windflowers

25 black Lilies
15 pink Lilies
8 orange Lilies

4 pink Roses
4 purple Roses