• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ★LF 10+ NMT | 2 mil IGB per stack!★

velu

Heavenly Pet, from Wishbone!
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Running low on nmt and i wanted to try and surprise my partner with a few tickets to island hop with! Willing to buy many nmt 👀

definitely still lookin!!

Last edited:
I have 15 but could drop it to 10 if you prefer it that way ^^

If you're inclined for some tickets, I can offer you three stacks? ;^;

If you're inclined for some tickets, I can offer you three stacks? ;^;
if you're still looking to sell i'd love to buy them off you! i'm in the middle of another trade but can hope over as soon as i'm done ^^

if you're still looking to sell i'd love to buy them off you! i'm in the middle of another trade but can hope over as soon as i'm done ^^

There's absolutely no rush! Just let me know whenever you're ready.

There's absolutely no rush! Just let me know whenever you're ready.
ok!!! i'm done with the other trade i'm sorry for the wait (it takes soooooo long to travel back and forth :(c ) i'd be happy to do the trade now! ^^ i'll dm you
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I have 20 for sale for 4 mil if you're interested! :D
thank you so much for the offer but after cloudee i'll be fresh out of spendable bells! 3:

ok!!! i'm done with the other trade i'm sorry for the wait (it takes soooooo long to travel back and forth :(c ) i'd be happy to do the trade now! ^^ i'll dm you
Post automatically merged:

thank you so much for the offer but after cloudee i'll be fresh out of spendable bells! 3:
No problem 😊

Back