• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not able to trade atm but I will surely do once I get at home =)

Does it have to be from NA? Someone gave me a shiny delibird but it's name is in Japanese...

@Hazel thank you for the offer, however, it is difficult for me to confirm the legitimacy of a pokemon if it is in Japanese characters.

@mimi I don't really have any items for trade.

Here's my shinies that I bred/caught on my own that I'd be willing to sell, if you're interested!:

Shiny Bayleef- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Pelipper- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Espeon- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Vivillon- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Amoongus- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Stunky- OT: Glaed ID: 15158
Shiny Remoraid- OT: Glaed ID: 15158

@Moonblast I am interested, however, could I get your trainer name and ID on the pokemon please?

@Glaed Pm'd you

@Teddy thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to decline since I am getting a pelipepper from Glaed

Locking thread since my trade with Glaed will use up most of my bells, will reopen soon when I get more funds! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back