League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Got to Silver 1 yesterday. Yeah I know, not very impressive to a lot of you plat/diamonds lol but I'm happy. I've made it from silver 4 in a short time frame and I aim to go for gold this season. I knew I didn't belong in Silver 4 because the games are still relatively easy and I get matched against gold 5 and higher every game, so I decided to try to go that far.

Last edited:
Congratulations, and good luck getting to Gold V! O:
To be honest, I'm unranked because I don't like ranking. Too many toxic pubs. >_>
Erm, um... As a fellow girl that plays League, is it alright if I add you? ;w; I remember you mentioning that you prefer to play with girls on League, so...

dota is great and i love it but at the same time it makes you hate everyone and everything.

anyways.
everyone just needs to calm tf down about "league is better" "dota is better" "league takes more skill" etc.

you like what you like, you don't like what you like. it's about as worthless a conversation as "canon vs. nikon."

get over it and play whatever you want and stop concerning yourself with other people's opinions.

after that giant rant i just realized, why is there a dota poll at the top of a league thread. ?__?

/quietlyrunsaway.

This thread is very old hence the dota poll.

Got to Silver 1 yesterday. Yeah I know, not very impressive to a lot of you plat/diamonds lol but I'm happy. I've made it from silver 4 in a short time frame and I aim to go for gold this season. I knew I didn't belong in Silver 4 because the games are still relatively easy and I get matched against gold 5 and higher every game, so I decided to try to go that far.

congrats c: it still shows you improved, i'm sure you'll be in gold soon!

Minties made me download this, so we played some bots earlier.

I can safely say I'm not completely terrible.

Hey Hans! That'd be pretty awesome actually...
Also welcome to the League of Thunder.

Last edited:
Congratulations, and good luck getting to Gold V! O:
To be honest, I'm unranked because I don't like ranking. Too many toxic pubs. >_>
Erm, um... As a fellow girl that plays League, is it alright if I add you? ;w; I remember you mentioning that you prefer to play with girls on League, so...

Yeah go ahead :D I'm Nelaime.

And thanks for the grats you two :3

Last edited:
also veigar is that super villain in that teaser

Back