• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Lazy Villager Decision

Nate bc he's my fav omg. idk he's not popular though bc he has a unibrow, but I still think he's adorable lol. you might not tho so maybe Beau? I have him in my town too and he's a sweetie plus has a super cute design!!!

I would say either Cube or Bones is my favorite. I had both of them in AC, and I had Bones in WW for a long time and I love them both >u<

Stitches, Erik, and Boomer are all adorable. <3 What species is your favorite? That could help.

Stitches and Beau if you're ambitious.

If not, Cube, Papi, Dizzy, and Moe are some of my favorites.

Too many good ones..

Lucky, Clay, Walker, Biskit, Erik, Stitches, Punchy, Beau and Bob

Last edited:
Biskit, Beau, Dizzy, and Erik are my favorites.

Beau is my favorite villager of all <3 I'd say go with him.

In my opinion, Erik is the cutest and I've grown way too attached to him but it depends if you're into deer bc I'm a deer person heh but I'd get Beau or Erik. If you don't really want them you should get Bob, Lucky, Stitches, or Bones if you want a dog <:

There's so many good lazies,it's hard to go wrong.
If you have a lot of bells,I recommend:Beau,Stitches,Erik and Zucker
If you don't have a lot of bells:Joey,Anchovy,Puck,Ozzie,Prince,Bones and Filbert
Try to narrow it down to your favorite species then go from there.

My favorite lazy villagers would have to be Zucker (just love octopi in general but he's super cute), Alfonso (love alligators and also has the cutest facial expressions), and Moe (super super super cute expressions).

Honorable mentions are Cole, Chester, Papi, and Punchy.

I love all or almost all of the Lazies. They just have such a cool personality and their designs tend to be nice, so it's hard to narrow it down. Does your town have a theme? Are their species, themes, etc. you really like or hate?

Lazies are my favorite villagers too. I like Biskit a lot, but I think Beau is adorable too, even though I've never had him in town.

Punchy and Bob are my favorites! They're pretty popular, though.

Filbert and Walker are my second favorites! They're a little less popular, so they should be easier to find.

Some lazies I could recommend are Zucker, Stitches, Benjamin, Drago, Walker, Erik, Cube, Cranston, Simon, and Doc :)

Thanks for all your help! My town has like a candy/ alice in wonderland theme and my currant villagers (mostly dreamies except 2) are Tia, Rudy, Marina, Aurora, Skye, Rosie and Pietro AND BECKY AND FUCHSIA NEED TO GO, :)
hehe

Last edited:
Back