• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Lazaros' Shack (updated 04/20)

name: Edzers
island: Luxendarc
items: Ao Dai, Evening Bag, Coconut Juice, Cutting Board, Lunar Landar, Bamboo lunchbox, Outdoor picnic set, Natural garden chair and table (x4 of each) and star hairpin! (If you're not doing the star/galaxy item(s), its okay)
price: 3 NM tickets for them all + 200k bells?
time: Any time (reasonably, I live in the PST timezone, PM or VM for fastest response).

Hey, I'm going to bed now (EU time). But I still really want the seeds if I catch you tomorrow!

name:Raven
island - Destiny
items:i'd really like the double sofa, cute tea table, hanging terrarium, star hairpin, heart hairpin, gothic headress in black&purple, heart shades, visual punk dress, vampire costume, and mysterious dress.
price: 40k bells?? im not sure, you can give me a price you feel is better if thats not enough
time: asap

Last edited:
name: Edzers
island: Luxendarc
items: Ao Dai, Evening Bag, Coconut Juice, Cutting Board, Lunar Landar, Bamboo lunchbox, Outdoor picnic set, Natural garden chair and table (x4 of each) and star hairpin! (If you're not doing the star/galaxy item(s), its okay)
price: 3 NM tickets for them all + 200k bells?
time: Any time (reasonably, I live in the PST timezone, PM or VM for fastest response).
hi!
works fine for me, i do have some extra from the current meteor shower so i can still do your lunar lander!
will pm/vm you when your order is ready!

name:Raven
island - Destiny
items:i'd really like the double sofa, cute tea table, hanging terrarium, star hairpin, heart hairpin, gothic headress in black&purple, heart shades, visual punk dress, vampire costume, and mysterious dress.
price: 40k bells?? im not sure, you can give me a price you feel is better if thats not enough
time: asap

i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

hello! i am interested in the fortune telling set, the clothesline and the ironwood kitchenette :)

let me know how much you're asking for those three items, i can also give you the materials for the DIY items :) thank you!

i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

Hey, I just wanted to let you know today is my last full day with the Nintendo Online trial, so if you can't get the order ready today, I'll have to cancel my order. If you can get the items today, I'm available all day today to complete the trade :)

Last edited:
Laz did you ever complete my other order? And do you have any of these items
Aloe
Bromeliaceae
Caladium x2
Coconut palm
Corn plant
Croton
Dracaena
Fan palm
Lady palm
Pachira
Pothos x4
Rubber tree x2
Snake plant x 4
Sprinkler
Backyard pool
Barbecue
Garden Pond
RAINBOW PLAID SHORTS I WILL PAY 1 MILL IGB OR 10 TBT FOR THIS ITEM
WHITE OR RED SANDALS I WILL PAY 1 MILLION OR TEN TBT FOR THIS ITEM
Anything else nature themed

hello! i am interested in the fortune telling set, the clothesline and the ironwood kitchenette :)

let me know how much you're asking for those three items, i can also give you the materials for the DIY items :) thank you!
hi! i can buy and make these for you! c:
no materials needed, as for payment, whatever seems fair to you!

Hey, I just wanted to let you know today is my last full day with the Nintendo Online trial, so if you can't get the order ready today, I'll have to cancel my order. If you can get the items today, I'm available all day today to complete the trade :)
hi! i'm currently working on all of my orders, i will get back to you asap! :)

Laz did you ever complete my other order? And do you have any of these items
Aloe
Bromeliaceae
Caladium x2
Coconut palm
Corn plant
Croton
Dracaena
Fan palm
Lady palm
Pachira
Pothos x4
Rubber tree x2
Snake plant x 4
Sprinkler
Backyard pool
Barbecue
Garden Pond
RAINBOW PLAID SHORTS I WILL PAY 1 MILL IGB OR 10 TBT FOR THIS ITEM
WHITE OR RED SANDALS I WILL PAY 1 MILLION OR TEN TBT FOR THIS ITEM
Anything else nature themed
your order is ready for pick up! :D
and also after checkin my catalog, unfortunately i don't have ANY of these, sorry! ;_;

name: Jean
Island: JeanLand
items: Vampire costume, royal shirt, mysterious dress, long sailor skirt, lily wreath, lily flower crown, balloon hat, business shoes, frilly knee-high socks, giant ribbon, gothic headdress, heart shades, lace up boots, wingtip shoes.
Price: hmm... 60 tbt?
time: GMT +2 (western europe) :)

I realize this might be a big order, but I have just started the game and am already collecting fashion items ^^

Please let me know if the items are still available and if we can trade :)

name: Jean
Island: JeanLand
items: Vampire costume, royal shirt, mysterious dress, long sailor skirt, lily wreath, lily flower crown, balloon hat, business shoes, frilly knee-high socks, giant ribbon, gothic headdress, heart shades, lace up boots, wingtip shoes.
Price: hmm... 60 tbt?
time: GMT +2 (western europe) :)

I realize this might be a big order, but I have just started the game and am already collecting fashion items ^^

Please let me know if the items are still available and if we can trade :)

hi!
i can do these for you, do you want all of the colors of the young royal shirt, gothic headdress and wingtip shoes that i have? c:

hi!
i can do these for you, do you want all of the colors of the young royal shirt, gothic headdress and wingtip shoes that i have? c:

Hi Lazaros, thank you for your message! :) If it is not too much to ask, I would like all the colors.
Also, is the price of 60 Tbt fair for you?

Please let me know, I am adding your Switch friendcode now.

Edit: It seems your Switch FC is not in the sidebar, can you please write me back with your code?
Thank you in advance!

Edit 2: Ah, I see your Switch code now. I will add you now, and sorry for any confusion caused!

Last edited:
Hi Lazaros, thank you for your message! :) If it is not too much to ask, I would like all the colors.
Also, is the price of 60 Tbt fair for you?

Please let me know, I am adding your Switch friendcode now.

Edit: It seems your Switch FC is not in the sidebar, can you please write me back with your code?
Thank you in advance!

that's absolutely no problem! 60 tbt works just fine for me! :)
i'll get back to you asap when i have your items ready.

// edit: just added my switch fc to my sidebar, you're good to go! c:

Last edited:
Back