Auction (LAST CHANCE) Marshal the Squirrel Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1tzy

Bells
Switch
6508-9194-5114
Cake
Feedback
76.5% (9) +
Marshall.pngbuyout is 20mil or ssb4 demo
starting bid in 5mil

Last edited:
Ditzy I messaged you multiple times telling you to just pay up man. Unlike the other people you scammed I'm actually taking action

Don't be an ******* and scam people.
Be the better person, and pay Mayor-alaise.
If you don't have the bells, earn them. And with that you'll earn trust too.

Yeah I don't see why you scammed her in the first place?? Now you have a bad reputation, Well done & good luck to buying and selling things on here because I don't think anyone would buy or sell from a thief - Just give Mayor-alaise her money back that SHE deserves!

Don't be an ******* and scam people.
Be the better person, and pay Mayor-alaise.
If you don't have the bells, earn them. And with that you'll earn trust too.

I'm trying to earn them now

I'm trying to earn them now

Good, but if you haven't paid alaise then you really shouldn't make this auction.
People work hard to earn their bells and get their dreamies and you should do the same, don't become the bad person here, okay?
Good luck trying to earn them though, sweetie :)

Last edited:
I can pay 600 TBT for him :3

Ok, thank you. I just read all the drama that happened with this user and I am now hesitant to sell them Diana. What should I do? They said they would buy Diana from me for 10 mil bells, but now with this drama I'm not sure what to do. Someone help me!

Ok, thank you. I just read all the drama that happened with this user and I am now hesitant to sell them Diana. What should I do? They said they would buy Diana from me for 10 mil bells, but now with this drama I'm not sure what to do. Someone help me!

I wouldn't sell it to them since they still owe someone 15 mil. Good luck finding Diana a home though!

don't : you'll end up totally empty handed / and again don't worry: Diana is gorgeous and will sell easily (sure of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back