• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Las Vegas Terrorist Attack Leaves 50+ Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won?t. I?m just saying that more of these can happen if guns are taken away. Bringing them back isn?t going to prevent further attacks either. The world (America included) has a lot of hate right now, and you can?t stop hate. You can prevent it for future generations, but people who are already hating are unsalvageable.

I'm just not understanding the point you're trying to make. See, when you say the following:

It won?t. I?m just saying that more of these can happen if guns are taken away.

This says, to me, "more bombings will happen with less guns". The oppose of your statement is "less bombings will happen with more guns". It may not be what you intended to say, but it does seem to be the implication.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

So people have to the right to bear arms for the security of a free state. :lemon:

We have guns so that the government, foreign entities, alien life, and any other
thing that tries to take our freedom, will have a much harder time doing so.

Actually, no. The second amendment, up until 2008, had always been interpreted to mean "the right of people to form a militia and bear arms (in said militia)". In 2008, SCOTUS ruled in DC v. Heller that the Second Amendment was "the right of people to form a militia and bear arms (individually)".

It's a shame. I bet the shooter was pro-Bernie. Those people are NUTS.

The CBS VP who said they deserved it was fired. You should be banned.

Worse than this?

I wouldn't exactly call a multiyear war an attack.

An attack on decency, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back