• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Landscaping Help

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I've decided to completely landscape my town, but I don't know where to start. It seems that a lot of people have really nice towns that look really organized and straight. Can you guys give me tips? I'm planning on completely flushing out all patterns in my town, organizing my flowers, and cutting down trees. However, I don't have a golden axe. I may need help on this as well.

*I have a golden axe and can help*

I think you should cut down all trees, dig up anything, take away all patterns and gather all flowers on the beach or in front of the train station. Then, put the flowers perhaps around villager houses or plan out a pathway. Then, start planting trees perhaps in orchards or just in an organised fashion. Then, get a path planned (if you want one) and start building up your town with PWPs and stuff. Does this help? It's what I'd do, and what I started doing in my old town.

I would greatly appreciate a golden axe after I remove all patterns :) I'm gathering all flowers in one corner and I'm trying to find a nice path, one that would most likely not require a mule.

I found a complex path but I'll need to make a mule for the small corner turns. Also, I'll need to borrow a golden axe to cut down a few trees.

You can borrow mine - or I can do it for you :3

I don't bother with the small corner turns - it would involve me holding it or making another mule.

Back