Cycling Lambic adoptions! Fun times! ★Tba★

Hi can you take Hopper off the auto void? I am trying to cycle to get him back and I'm desperate to get him! No one ever has him and if they do they just void him :( I am willing to pay for you to hold him until I get done cycling through 16 for him!

I'll remove him off auto void no worries, and hold him until you're through your 16 cycle ^^

As far as payment goes don't worry about it hahaha. I'll take blue hydrangeas, Holly's and sweet olives if at all possible but no pressure.

Wow! You are totally awesome!! I will try to collect some plants for you! And thank you so much! I will be working on the cycling out today and tomorrow if I don't get through it tonight! Hopefully he takes his time xD

Hey i am losing another villager (not Eunice though haha) so i am going to lurk for Muffy if that's okay :) i lost my Uchi a fews days ago.

NP hahaha, bams about to be voided I'm sad

I almost voided the Bam in my town yesterday. I had two people PM me about him though after he was sold. I can give you their users in a PM? They both were willing to offer for him but i don't know if you wanted to wait. Demand for higher tiers has dropped alot :/

And I'll just be patient and wait a little longer I don't wanna see such a cutie voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha. I would be playing Sapphire if I could afford it

Nvm added and opeb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha the confusion of being on mobile. Anyways just waiting!
if I'm cycling I can WiFi.

Nvm added and opeb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha the confusion of being on mobile. Anyways just waiting!
if I'm cycling I can WiFi.

Ok could you give me about 10-15 mins? I'm letting someone come over to pick you a villager :)

Yup no prob. If you come in and I don't respond / move just help yourself ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sad that I missed my favourite villager, Kidd :(

Yeah I was very surprised to see Kidd voided. I even waited a while longer.

Back