• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Roscoe ;A;
Roscoe my bae </3
Aw, sorry, guys. Wish I could get Roscoe to every one of you. I hope you get him soon despite the setback here.

Updates:

Roscoe has been adopted.

Astrid the snooty kangaroo has moved in.

Mint the snooty squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Mint_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Lurkers will be contacted momentarily, but Mint may go to whoever asks first and has space.

Last edited:
Updates:

Mint has been adopted.

Kabuki the cranky cat has moved in.

Elmer the lazy horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Elmer_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Elmer may go to whoever asks first and has space.

Thanks for elmer n.n
:D

(Brought a smile to my face; thank you.)

Updates:

Elmer has been adopted.

Pecan the snooty squirrel has moved in.

Baabara the snooty sheep is 'in boxes.'

150px-Baabara_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Baabara may go to whoever asks first and has room.

Updates:

Vic the cranky bull has moved in.

Pecan the snooty squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Pecan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Looking back at my topic post history, seems Mayorofarcadia has been looking for Pecan for months. Since I feel like it, I will reserve Pecan for an indefinite period (i.e., not defined, but hopefully Mayorofarcadia is online again soon, or I will make Pecan available to anyone).

I was sleeping D: let me know when you're online c:
Ah, saw your VMs well before seeing this, heh.

In any case, so glad you were able to come over and get Pecan. Should be a pleasant surprise for your boyfriend.

Updates:

Pecan has been adopted.

Jeremiah the lazy frog has moved in.

Big Top the lazy elephant is 'in boxes.'

95px-Big_Top_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Anyone want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back