Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Hamphrey the cranky hamster has moved in.

Boone the jock gorilla is 'in boxes.'

95px-Boone_NewLeaf_Official.png

Please keep in mind that Boone was taken from the 'void,' so I cannot vouch for his 'originality.'

Anyone want him?

He will move eventually and when he does I will be there to pounce!
Yeah, as Mr. Fox says, sometimes villagers are quite stubborn, but as you say, the move will happen. I just hope it happens while you are still interested and have room.

I'm lurking for Hamphrey. Can you please notify me when he's in boxes? Thank you in advance.
Yes, I will of course send you a VM when Hamphrey is moving. Glad to see someone interested in him.

Updates:

Lily the normal frog has moved in.

Bonbon the peppy rabbit is 'in boxes.'

Mimyi.png

VM sent to her lurker, but free to whoever asks first.

Meeeee. Thanks Zulehan!! You da man.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I adopt her with my 1177 FC? :D

Go figure, my son has finally decided that he wants lily as his normal, but he's full and I'm too tired to cycle one out tonight. Fingers crossed lily hangs out in your town for a few days. I've got to plot his nibbles tomorrow. (Luckily not a hard plot, he just wants her on the east side of town).

- - - Post Merge - - -

So... Unofficially lurking for Lily :)

Go figure, my son has finally decided that he wants lily as his normal, but he's full and I'm too tired to cycle one out tonight. Fingers crossed lily hangs out in your town for a few days. I've got to plot his nibbles tomorrow. (Luckily not a hard plot, he just wants her on the east side of town).
I hope Lily decides to be a bit stubborn, too. In any case, I will send you a VM when she is ready to move.

Updates:

Ready for Ya. Thanks again!!
Thank you for adopting Bonbon.

Bill the jock duck has moved in.

Sheldon the jock squirrel is 'in boxes.'

Sheldon.png

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Puddles the peppy frog has moved in.

And of course...

Lily the normal frog is 'in boxes.'

95px-Lily_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

So I have two villagers that people want right now but will not move, and I have Lily moving now though her lurker wants time.

Figures.

I will contact DaCoSim, but since that person said there will not be room for Lily tonight, I think it best to allow anyone to ask for her.

In short: anyone want Lily?

Or anyone want to hold Lily for DaCoSim?

Omg Bill!!! I want Bill but I have him reserved with someone. I'm gunna go PM them. Hold that duck!!! DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

***I'm having an anxiety attack***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back