Shop Koops's Black Market (Pokémon Gen 7)

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Psst... hey, kid. Yeah, you... want some rare Pok?mon?
All jokes aside, this is a revivial of a shop I had here on TBT a loooong time ago. In this shop I'm selling some shiny and event Pok?mon that I've stumbled across, as well as offering a new service: BP items! Welp, let's dive right in!

ABOUT SHINIES
I was a super hardcore shiny trainer back whenever gens 6 and 7 were new, but now I've just kinda limited my shiny desire to some of my favorite Pok?mon and prefer to catch my shinies myself to become attached to them. The only shiny I'll never trade is my Goodra, as many people know that Goodra is my favorite Pok?mon and that shiny has a huge story behind it. There are some shinies that I know are legit and some that I know are hacked, as well as some that are unknown. The hacked obviously go for less than the legit, but please don't use that as an excuse to lowball. I'll list the legit first, then the unknown, then the hacked. Nicknames CAN NOT BE CHANGED unless specified.

Treecko (female, level 5, Pok?ball, naughty, overgrow)
Lucario (male, level 43, Quick Ball, impish, inner focus)
Lapras (male, level 52, Pok?ball, hardy, shell armor)
Braviary (nicknamed Rufflet, male, level 54, Pok?ball, jolly, defiant)
Haxorus (male, level 54, Pok?ball, adamant, mold breaker)
Chesnaught (male, level 37, Pok?ball, timid, overgrow)
Swampert (female, level 52, Pok?ball, timid, torrent)
Bibarel (nicknamed Bidoof, female, level 50, Pok?ball, adamant, simple)
Kanto Ninetales (male, level 39, Quick Ball, calm, drought)
Pangoro (female, level 34, Luxury Ball, adamant, scrappy)
Sylveon (male, level 65, Pok?ball, jolly, cute charm)
Umbreon (from some kind of event...nicknamed Midnight, male, level 53, Cherish Ball, hardy, synchronize)
Espeon (female, level 30, Pok?ball, sassy, synchronize)
Glaceon (female, level 16, Pok?ball, sassy, snow cloak)
Leafeon (female, level 11, Pok?ball, sassy, leaf guard)
Flareon (female, level 11, Pok?ball, naive, flash fire)
Jolteon (from same event as Umbreon...nicknamed Storm, male, level 54, Cherish Ball, hardy, volt absorb)
Lycanroc midnight (female, level 25, Beast Ball, brave, vital spirit)
Lurantis (male, level 34, Ultra Ball, modest, contrary)

Scrafty (male, level 85, Beast Ball, jolly, moxie)
Emboar (male, level 100, Pok?ball, adamant, reckless)
Gigalith (German, male, level 100, Heavy Ball, adamant, sand stream)
Serperior (male, level 49, Pok?ball, naive, contrary)
Lopunny (male, level 100, Heal Ball, jolly, limber)
Absol (male, level 100, Luxury Ball, jolly, justified)
Florges (nicknamed Aoi, blue flower, female, level 55, Quick Ball, bashful, flower veil)
Vaporeon (male, level 100, Ultra Ball, careful, water absorb)
Ditto (level 26, Net Ball, bashful, limber)

Furfrou (female, level 100, Luxury Ball, jolly, fur coat)
Gyarados (Japanese, male, level 20, Cherish Ball, adamant, intimidate)
Alola Raichu (male, level 100, Pok?ball, timid, surge surfer)
Mimikyu (male, level 100, Premier Ball, careful, disguise)
Numel (male, level 17, Moon Ball, timid, own tempo)
Liepard (male, level 50, Luxury Ball, careful, prankster)
Sharpedo (female, level 100, Pok?ball, jolly, speed boost)
Igglybuff (male, level 5, Pok?ball, timid, competitive)
Espurr (female, level 12, Pok?ball, timid, keen eye)
Swinub (female, level 21, Pok?ball, jolly, snow cloak)
Beautifly (male, level 100, Pok?ball, timid, swarm)
Litleo (male, level 1, Timer Ball, adamant, moxie)

ABOUT NON-SHINY EVENTS AND LEGENDARIES
I honestly don't collect many event Pok?mon and most of them were from my friend who picked up extra codes. This friend unfortunately isn't with me anymore, so I'm selling these events to get him out of my head, as mean as that may sound. These are all legit. The event Lycanroc is the only event I touched, but that was to raise its level. His moves or item has not been changed. I also have some misc. legendaries for sale that I was able to pick up.

Articuno (level 70, Timer Ball, sassy, pressure)
Event Salazzle (female, level 50, Cherish Ball, gentle, corrosion)
Event Lycanroc (German, male, level 100, Cherish Ball, relaxed, no guard)
Keldeo (level 100, Cherish Ball, adamant, justified)
Uxie (level 50, Ultra Ball, adamant, levitate)
Ho-Oh (level 100, Master Ball, hardy, pressure)
Zygarde (level 31, Pok?ball, gentle, corrosion)
Virizion (level 45, Pok?ball, brave, justified)
Cobalion (level 45, Pok?ball, modest, justified)
Moltres (level 70, Dusk Ball, bold, pressure)
Event Munchlax (male, level 23, Cherish Ball, lax, thick fat)
Solgaleo (level 56, Pok?ball, docile, full metal body)
Yveltal (level 50, Master Ball, hardy, dark aura)
Entei (nicknamed Cano, lecel 50, Great Ball, bold, pressure)
Suicune (nicknamed Perfection, level 66, Ultra Ball, mild, pressure)
Pok?mon Bank Primarina (female, level 50, Pok?ball, naughty, liquid voice)
Pok?mon Bank Decidueye (male, level 50, Pok?ball, bashful, long reach)
Pok?mon Bank Incineroar (male, level 50, Pok?ball, mild, intimidate)

ABOUT BP ITEMS

Are you bad at Mantine Surfing? Do you really want that neat item at the beach but have only have a piece of belly button lint in your pocket? Fret not! I, Koops, will subject myself to great torment to get you that item. It doesn't matter how much it is, I'll get it for you one way or the other! Besides, I need to get good at Mantine surfing.

ABOUT PRICING
The shinies and events are PWYW.
Honestly, I have no idea what these dudes sell for. I've had legit/unknown shinies sell for 125-200 TBT, depending on how much the people wanted 'em. Hacked shinies usually go for 100 TBT a pop. I've never actually sold an event or legendary, so I don't have a base price.

All BP items go for the amount of BP I bought them for. For example, if something was 47 BP, you'd owe me 47 TBT. I think that's fair.

I'm ALWAYS accepting art! If you don't want to pay in TBT, link me some examples and I'll see if I'm interested!

Well, that's pretty much all! The form is below! Have fun!
ORDER FORM
Friend Code (if in sidebar, delete this section:
In-game name:
Availability:
Pok?mon/Items requested:
TBT Total:​

Last edited:
In-game name: Riley
Availability: Anytime between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. on the weekends right now. During the week is a little bit hectic for me as I have classes, so times can vary
Pok?mon/Items requested: Magearna
TBT Total: Would 200 TBT be okay? I’m honestly not sure what they go for either, and wasn’t planning on buying anything in the market right now, but I noticed out of all the events and legendaries you have Magearna is the one I don’t already have.

In-game name: Riley
Availability: Anytime between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. on the weekends right now. During the week is a little bit hectic for me as I have classes, so times can vary
Pok?mon/Items requested: Magearna
TBT Total: Would 200 TBT be okay? I’m honestly not sure what they go for either, and wasn’t planning on buying anything in the market right now, but I noticed out of all the events and legendaries you have Magearna is the one I don’t already have.

Yeah, 200 seems like a good price for Magearna. Just let me know when/if you're available today!

Hiya,
I am super interested in the shiny Kanto Ninetales and Pokemon Bank Decidueye
I have some questions about the ninetales~Which game did you find it in and was it random or were you searching for it?
Just interested :3 Also are you able to change the nickname of it, I'm guessing it's a no but not currently sure.

Hiya,
I am super interested in the shiny Kanto Ninetales and Pokemon Bank Decidueye
I have some questions about the ninetales~Which game did you find it in and was it random or were you searching for it?
Just interested :3 Also are you able to change the nickname of it, I'm guessing it's a no but not currently sure.

Hello! My Pok?mon Bank Decidueye was redeemed by me whenever the event came out, but I'm unsure if I received it on Moon or Ultra Moon. I can try changing the nickname if you'd like.

I received Ninetales in a trade on a forum, and I believe its original trainer caught it via random encounter.

Hello! My Pok?mon Bank Decidueye was redeemed by me whenever the event came out, but I'm unsure if I received it on Moon or Ultra Moon. I can try changing the nickname if you'd like.

I received Ninetales in a trade on a forum, and I believe its original trainer caught it via random encounter.

Ah I see, that's cool~If it already has a name I don't mind whatever it is, but if it doesn't, I don't mind it being nicknamed Tawny.
How much would they both be?

Ah I see, that's cool~If it already has a name I don't mind whatever it is, but if it doesn't, I don't mind it being nicknamed Tawny.
How much would they both be?

I don't have it nicknamed, so it'll just be Decidueye if I can't change it. Is 150 an okay price?

Back