• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kolvo's Profile

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
The items I am looking for are:

Poltergoids (Mini Poltergoid, Poltergoid, Mega Poltergoid, Tall Poltergoid)
Green Items (Green Wardrobe,Green Table,Green Pantry,Green Lamp,Green Golf Bag,Green Drum,Green Dresser,Green Desk,Green Counter,Green Chair,Green Bench,Green Bed,Green Lava Lamp)
Green Floor
Master Sword
Lil' Bros. Shirt

Just updated for a new group of gyroids and underlined ones are ones I've gotten. For now on, ones I have will be underlined.

I have a Water Bird (I can give you two), the Green Bed, and a few otehr Green items (Green counter I think is one of them). Name your price.

I'll buy all the green items you have, and their original price, (in catulague) then I'll offer you more than the price Nook sells for. But for any regular green item, proboly 2500 bells for each one, and if you bought for that price or higher, tell me. I just found a water bird in Nookway so I'll get the other in catulague.

Kolvo said:
I'll buy all the green items you have, and their original price, (in catulague) then I'll offer you more than the price Nook sells for. But for any regular green item, proboly 2500 bells for each one, and if you bought for that price or higher, tell me. I just found a water bird in Nookway so I'll get the other in catulague.
I'll let you know what green items I have soon.

Back