• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ ❀✿❀ Koi’s Flower G A R D E N ✿❀✿ ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (trading for wishlist items~~~) ✧*✧*

koikoi

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (149) +
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ koi’s hybrid flower garden ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- see payment options below; flowers updated frequently. asking 100k-200k each (in game bells only right now or wishlist items!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ ❀✿❀ available ✿❀✿ ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- x16 orange hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 purple hyacinths (200k each/1 nmt)
- x6 blue hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 pink hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 black roses (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 pink roses (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple roses (100k each / 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 blue windflowers - (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 purple windflowers (200k each/1 nmt)
- x15 pink windflowers (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 orange cosmos (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 black lilies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x6 pink tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x10 orange tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)

- x6 blue pansies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 orange pansies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple pansies (200k each/1 nmt)

- x2 green mums (200k each/ 1 nmt)

x2 purple mums (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

payments:

- in game bells
- nmt
- wishlist items!!

*✧*:・✧ wishlist items: ✧・:*✧*
- gold watering can!!
- gold roses
- star fragments & 2 large star fragments
- timber doorplate
- signpost

- crescent moon chair DIY or x2 crescent moon chairs (white)
- bonsai shelf
- cypress bathtub
- flower stand
- garden faucet
- cherry blossom branches
- cherry blossom pond stone
- infused water dispenser
- leaf stool
- peach chair diy
- garden bench diy
- menu chalkboard

-

Last edited:
I’ll buy 4 orange cosmos, 4 orange pansies, and 2 green mums. Will pay IGB

Could I please buy the 4 black roses and 4 pinks for NMTs, I think it would be 4 NMTs for the 8 roses? :D

Last edited:
I'd love to buy 2 of each: black roses, pink roses, purple roses and orange cosmos, for 4 NMT. Also if you have any none hybrid roses and cosmos I'd love to buy some of those, am willing to pay more NMTs!

I'd love to buy 2 of each: black roses, pink roses, purple roses and orange cosmos, for 4 NMT. Also if you have any none hybrid roses and cosmos I'd love to buy some of those, am willing to pay more NMTs!

Gathering your flowers now. Send me a dodo code when you’re ready :) I have a couple red cosmos but not sure about non hybrid roses atm!
Post automatically merged:

Could I please buy the 4 black roses and 4 pinks for NMTs, I think it would be 4 NMTs for the 8 roses? :D
Sent you a pm

Can I get 2 purple hyacinths, 2 green mums and 2 purple mums please all for 5 nmt i think :p

I know these are not listed but do you happen to have white lily seeds in your town I have been looking for them everywhere!

Can I get two purple pansies and two purple hyacinths for 4 NMT?

Are you looking for the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone and garden bench DIYs or the items themselves~?

If you're still on! I can craft a timber doorplate (if I can get a pink rose from you), fruit dispenser and give you a signpost recipe for a couple purple pansies and windflowers

Are you looking for the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone and garden bench DIYs or the items themselves~?

Either or. I’ll trade for the items or diys.
Post automatically merged:

If you're still on! I can craft a timber doorplate, fruit dispenser and give you a signpost recipe for a couple purple pansies and windflowers
I would love that. :)

Interested in blue hyacinths - I can pay NMTs and I have a couple of your wishlist items. Were you looking for any particular color of the cypress bathtub and menu board? I can also craft the peach chair and infused water dispenser.

Either or. I’ll trade for the items or diys.

Then I can craft you the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone, garden bench and give a garden faucet (wooden) for some blue pansies and pink tulips~?

Can i get all of your purple hyacinths? I can give you a lacy rug, white delicate blooms wall, cypress bathtub (dark wood) and a menu chalkboard (natural), and give a gold rose 😊

Back