Trading ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ ❀✿❀ Koi’s Flower G A R D E N ✿❀✿ ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (trading for wishlist items~~~) ✧*✧*

koikoi

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (149) +
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ koi’s hybrid flower garden ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- see payment options below; flowers updated frequently. asking 100k-200k each (in game bells only right now or wishlist items!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~ ❀✿❀ available ✿❀✿ ~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- x16 orange hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 purple hyacinths (200k each/1 nmt)
- x6 blue hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 pink hyacinths (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 black roses (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 pink roses (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple roses (100k each / 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 blue windflowers - (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x6 purple windflowers (200k each/1 nmt)
- x15 pink windflowers (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 orange cosmos (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)

- x4 black lilies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

- x6 pink tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x10 orange tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple tulips (100k each/2 for 1 nmt)

- x6 blue pansies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 orange pansies (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)
- x4 purple pansies (200k each/1 nmt)

- x2 green mums (200k each/ 1 nmt)

x2 purple mums (100k each/ 2 for 1 nmt)

payments:

- in game bells
- nmt
- wishlist items!!

*✧*:・✧ wishlist items: ✧・:*✧*
- gold watering can!!
- gold roses
- star fragments & 2 large star fragments
- timber doorplate
- signpost

- crescent moon chair DIY or x2 crescent moon chairs (white)
- bonsai shelf
- cypress bathtub
- flower stand
- garden faucet
- cherry blossom branches
- cherry blossom pond stone
- infused water dispenser
- leaf stool
- peach chair diy
- garden bench diy
- menu chalkboard

-

Last edited:
I’ll buy 4 orange cosmos, 4 orange pansies, and 2 green mums. Will pay IGB

Could I please buy the 4 black roses and 4 pinks for NMTs, I think it would be 4 NMTs for the 8 roses? :D

Last edited:
I'd love to buy 2 of each: black roses, pink roses, purple roses and orange cosmos, for 4 NMT. Also if you have any none hybrid roses and cosmos I'd love to buy some of those, am willing to pay more NMTs!

I'd love to buy 2 of each: black roses, pink roses, purple roses and orange cosmos, for 4 NMT. Also if you have any none hybrid roses and cosmos I'd love to buy some of those, am willing to pay more NMTs!

Gathering your flowers now. Send me a dodo code when you’re ready :) I have a couple red cosmos but not sure about non hybrid roses atm!
Post automatically merged:

Could I please buy the 4 black roses and 4 pinks for NMTs, I think it would be 4 NMTs for the 8 roses? :D
Sent you a pm

Can I get 2 purple hyacinths, 2 green mums and 2 purple mums please all for 5 nmt i think :p

I know these are not listed but do you happen to have white lily seeds in your town I have been looking for them everywhere!

Can I get two purple pansies and two purple hyacinths for 4 NMT?

Are you looking for the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone and garden bench DIYs or the items themselves~?

If you're still on! I can craft a timber doorplate (if I can get a pink rose from you), fruit dispenser and give you a signpost recipe for a couple purple pansies and windflowers

Are you looking for the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone and garden bench DIYs or the items themselves~?

Either or. I’ll trade for the items or diys.
Post automatically merged:

If you're still on! I can craft a timber doorplate, fruit dispenser and give you a signpost recipe for a couple purple pansies and windflowers
I would love that. :)

Interested in blue hyacinths - I can pay NMTs and I have a couple of your wishlist items. Were you looking for any particular color of the cypress bathtub and menu board? I can also craft the peach chair and infused water dispenser.

Either or. I’ll trade for the items or diys.

Then I can craft you the Cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom pond stone, garden bench and give a garden faucet (wooden) for some blue pansies and pink tulips~?

Can i get all of your purple hyacinths? I can give you a lacy rug, white delicate blooms wall, cypress bathtub (dark wood) and a menu chalkboard (natural), and give a gold rose 😊

Back