Kiwi's Art Dump [ARCHIVE]

Geneve

super procrastinator
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Wow, old thread. A couple things have changed since I was last here, so I think completely redoing this thread would be best.

Okie dokie, I haven't been playing much but I'd like to start getting back into the swing of things. I'll be taking requests of mayors and/or villagers here, so feel free to drop yours. Make sure to include a reference image!

You can choose how I make your art: Digitally or traditionally. You can pick whichever you prefer, or I can choose for you. I can use watercolors, a drawing tablet, iPad, or DS. I personally think iPad drawings come out best. DS drawings would be done in flipnote, with some movement. I've got almost no practice with this, though, so be warned.

I can do sketches or full drawings, it's all up to you.

I'll start by taking 2 requests for now.

Thanks for your time!

So, since I've been drawing a bit I decided I might as well start taking requests, too. I need to improve my art, so I'm not gonna make anyone pay. (You can tip me if you feel like it).

some quick rules:

1. Please don't rush me.
2. I have the right to decline your request if I want.

Here are some examples of my work:
crazy.png

embarrassing.png

mayor.jpg

zlCfzSHxFJY0GGA2bi.png

If you'd like to make a request, please fill out this simple form:

Mayor / Villager? : [reference here]

Any specific pose you'd like? : [if you don't want a pose, just maybe put a mood?]

Preferred Medium? : [in my examples, there are drawings off my ds or drawings on paper. Which would you like your request to be on?]

That's all!

SLOTS:

----

Constructive criticism is also appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Could you draw my me in the middle with luckypinch to the left and falco [star fox] to the the left
With me having a overly enthusiastic expression and luckypinch with a confused expression and felt it was a very very very annoyed one? XD refs here if you don't wanna do it it's cool http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...for-me!-❥-I-will-be-forever-great-full!
Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw my me in the middle with luckypinch to the left and falco [star fox] to the the left
With me having a overly enthusiastic expression and luckypinch with a confused expression and felt it was a very very very annoyed one? XD refs here if you don't wanna do it it's cool http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?227873-%26%2310085%3B-Please-draw-for-me!-%26%2310085%3B-I-will-be-forever-great-full!
Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

omg your art is fantastic!!! would you do OCs too? uAu <3

With me having a overly enthusiastic expression and luckypinch with a confused expression and felt it was a very very very annoyed one? XD refs here if you don't wanna do it it's cool http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...for-me!-&#10085;-I-will-be-forever-great-full!
Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

With me having a overly enthusiastic expression and luckypinch with a confused expression and felt it was a very very very annoyed one? XD refs here if you don't wanna do it it's cool http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...for-me!-&#10085;-I-will-be-forever-great-full!
Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

Uhhh, I'll attempt this one.

omg your art is fantastic!!! would you do OCs too? uAu <3

Depends on the complexity. Have a ref?

Mayor / Villager? : I hope gijinka OCs are acceptable? Here is the ref; feel free to choose whoever: click

Any specific pose you'd like? : Up to you ;D

Preferred Medium? : DS, if possible :>

Last edited:
Mayor / Villager? : Either this couple:

She is 5 feet exactly and would like that to show and her husband is 6'2"<3 has vicious eyes like her husband that are beautiful and Sky Blue and has foot-length flame/orange-red hair<3 I would like them in a sexy/cute pose next to one another if that combo is possible xD​
A7XKjq.png

^(need to add it on thar) Art by Zane and azukitan

And her husband>>
tasuki-tasuki-17104002-476-357.jpg

And his outfit>>
tumblr_lvtaxyle1t1qda2s4o1_500.gif
and
gVB6OU.png
<He has longer hair tied with a blue thin ribbon. orz sorry it's hard to get his full outfit in xD He has a long coat on that's from ancient china and he has an iron fan on his back in a holder or his hand:)
j7iXAA.png
<Essentially his entire outfit xD So hard to find anything decent. From DA had to resize (has hair like in this pic) xD

Or my Mayor please whichever works easier>>[X]

Any specific pose you'd like? : Sexy/Cute mood for my OC Couple and Cutesy/Psychotic mood for my Mayor xD she is a mafia boss crazed for blood and money would love for her to have a gun in hand:p

Preferred Medium? : DS if possible<3

Last edited:
Mayor / Villager? : Mayor :3
Mayor-By Sunspark.jpg

Any specific pose you'd like? : Anything is fine :3

Preferred Medium? : would you be willing to do one of each? (/w\) If not then DS please x3

Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

Al

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As ds please x)

Well... I finished the cat. As a sketch. I'm so late. Sorry ; m ;

;ucly.jpg

Mayor / Villager? : Is there anyway I can request a couple?? If not, just Cookie being adorable please, she's the adorable pink doggie <3 (though if I can request couple, My OTP is lucky x cookie~ ^^)

Any specific pose you'd like? : Can Cookie be all embarrassed and flustered, trying to confess to Lucky?? :D

Preferred Medium? : Paper please. ^^b

It's been a while since I've been here... I think this thread needs to be redone.
Please be patient while I fix it up! I'll be taking requests shortly, so feel free to drop yours.

//edit: I don't have any example images with my recent art, but eventually I'll try to add some in.

Last edited:
If you're ready to take requests now, I'd love it if you could draw one of my OCs:

http://sta.sh/2un2i44hhih

You can choose who. c: Preferably not Johanna though, as I have a lot of art of her already. c;

Lovely art! I'd love to take one! I used your old thread form, if that's okay. ^-^

Mayor / Villager?: Click Me!
Any specific pose you'd like? : Standing with a peace sign (with fingers) in one hand. And hopefully a to-go coffee cup or mug? No worries if you can't! :]
Preferred Medium? : Full digital IPad drawing, please! And if it's possible to color it, it'd be just so bananas!
Thanks for even considering! <3

Back