• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop KityLand : All you need is here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm ok with all your propositions thank you very much! :)

Frosting yes I have it :)

I wil prepare all that you've asked and will mp you as soon as possible whe I will be ok : let me some minutes (max an hour) please : I'm also with my son :)

ANd I have to translate Sosu and Fancy's itels because my game is in french ;-))

Last edited:
Thank you. Happy to wait an hour! I am so close to finishing my catalog, and you inspire me to help others do the same. I have a friend also collecting pictures and will give her your list to see if you can help each other.

Traw hat : kimbap plate is not released yet I don't have it : there is 4 items in my list : unreleased items :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sosu I deliver Fancy and i will be ok for you :)

Hopper's picture for 4 classic tables, bath house wall, Tea table, phonograph and tea set? Don't now if you have these items and Im at school ATM, going to a different class so mind PMing me the items you have?

I will open my gate and wait with anticipation! Thank you.

Open now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back