• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ~Kitty's Cycling Town~ BOXES:BonBon New: Lolly

Correct :3 i'll try and get her out soon

Actually there's no rush, I actually can't take her for another day or two (potentially, plot resetting atm) :/ Just figured I'd reserve her ahead of time.

EDIT: So long as that's okay with you, of course! I'm working pretty diligently, but if I end up taking too long for you then you absolutely have the right to drop the reservation, no worries. It is your cycling town, after all.

EDIT 2: Nvm, just got the perfect plot lol. Whenever you're ready I should be good to pick her up :]

Last edited:
Actually there's no rush, I actually can't take her for another day or two (potentially, plot resetting atm) :/ Just figured I'd reserve her ahead of time.

EDIT: So long as that's okay with you, of course! I'm working pretty diligently, but if I end up taking too long for you then you absolutely have the right to drop the reservation, no worries. It is your cycling town, after all.

Oh okay that's fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Filbert is in boxes!

I've got the plot so I'm ready whenever is best for you! Btw, I'll be handling the adoption from this FC instead of the one on my profile: 1607-2863-2643 :] Thanks so much for this!

Last edited:
I would like to lurn for Deirdre, is that possible? I was wondering what effects the fact that she is in your main town have on how quickly she'll move, her pricing, availibiltiy etc.

would like to lurk for, Tom Merry & Marshal! thx~

okay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to reserve Lolly?

yes for 15 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to lurn for Deirdre, is that possible? I was wondering what effects the fact that she is in your main town have on how quickly she'll move, her pricing, availibiltiy etc.

It will be much slower since my main town is pretty much filled with my dreamies besides 2, so i'm not sure how long it will take and she's tier 3 so starting bid would be 20 if no one else wants her, or 50 for buyout. But she's not that popular so you could prob snag her for 20 once she's in boxes. :)

Back