• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ~Kitty's Cycling Town~ BOXES:BonBon New: Lolly

sadbutlovely

Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hi! I have a cycling town and am trying to save up enough TBT to buy my dreamies for both towns. This is my first cycling thread, so please correct me if I make any mistakes. :)

Rules and Notes PLEASE READ:
  • If you want me to hold a villager for you there is a fee and you must agree to the buyout price [may be negotiable] or I will put you on the lurker list.
  • If they are not in Tier 1-2 i'm looking for IGB to complete my campsite
  • Please have your void clear.
  • I'm only looking for TBT/Art unless you have one of my dreamies.
  • The PRICING can be changed/lowered if no one else is really interested in the villager
  • If your looking for any villagers that are not in the Tier 1-3, I suggest lurking/reserving them because I will void Tier 4+ fast
  • The town i'm cycling is full of weeds and I do not care if you run/go on your own to pick up a villager

Reserving and Lurking:
  • Reserving a villager:
    15 TBT
  • Once the villager is in boxes I will PM all lurkers, unless they are reserved.

Pricing:
Starting Bid/Buyout
  • Tier 1: 80 TBT/120 TBT
  • Tier 2: 40 TBT/80 TBT
  • Tier 3: 20 TBT/50 TBT
  • Tier 4: 10 TBT/30 TBT
  • Tier 5: FREE

Villagers:
Cycling town
  • BonBon
  • Chow
  • Lopez