Kitten's GFX Shop<<<<>(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)[Now W/ Banners]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have gotten a few finished, will be gunning them this week so I can get new requests, again tips are super-duper appreciated yet not obligatory;)

Also meanwhile getting my Graphics Shop revamped/updated so may go between the two, hope nobody is being impatient:p

Here are the ones I have finished<3:

Axeler--

3OqUcd.png

PokeCam420--

3sLOyn.png

Teo5qR.png

Last edited:
Also people consider ordering banners ;_; So broke Dx Also going to redo Axeler's because I felt like I improved upon my special effects xD

Last edited:
Finished redoing Axeler's GFX<3 Here are the rest<3:

Gregrii (special one due to size--makin' it free <; )--

Do8lGw.png

asuka--

79fnJW.png

skr6jn.png

Mario.--

3OtBh7.png

Whew, these were fun<3

THAT'S SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI I LOVE IT!! THANKS!

(TBH I don't know many words to say thanks and to express how happy I am with that banner, but I'm really happy!)

THAT'S SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI I LOVE IT!! THANKS!

(TBH I don't know many words to say thanks and to express how happy I am with that banner, but I'm really happy!)

Glad you love it<3 You're quite welcome:) Ah and a late thanks to asuka for the tip<3

Last edited:
Updated my GFX Banner example, please consider purchasing one:) I can do Bump, Shop etc. Banners<3 anything 600xsomething is 200 TBT and 700+xsomething is 300 TBT<3 Also will update the examples:) Ah will also be updating the set for my shop sometime soon, I seem to not do it once a week xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back