• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

kitten art

purrincesskitten

Bells
_adopt_set_price__open__by_purrsephone_kitten-dcbcqg4.png

_comm__sawacchii_by_purrsephone_kitten-dc9u0to.png

_cs_etoliepuff_closed__by_purrsephone_kitten-dc6kov2.png

pls save me idk how to use this site well yet //

but i just want to do 1 or maybe 2 chibis or 1 fullbody only for tbt i just want enough to get my dreamies ; x ;

i'm a really really slow artist i'm so sorry but if you're not looking for super detailed work i can be faster and you can pay a bit less O:

i just really want my dreamies ahfdjal;;; pls forgive me

//important notes: i'm legally blind, i draw rly slow, urs will not be on this big of canvas, it will b smaller//

omg I love your artttttt
i don't have a lot rn but I'd be willing to give all my tbt for one of these wow, maybe a chibi?
would you be interested in drawing keiko? https://toyhou.se/2052684.keiko
also what dreamies do you need? i can probably give some to you? (i think I have Rosie, Diana, Marshal and Fauna) I’ll have to check though c

Last edited:
Back