• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling kitchen island, pumpkin pie, newsprint helmet, golden axe + cardboard set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frosting

spring sunset ☆
Bells
Isabelle
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Peach (Fruit)
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (334) +
Don't really need ACNL bells so I thought I'd try selling items I don't need for TBT bells!

Unorderables
- Pumpkin pie x2 (75 tbt each)
- Kitchen island x3 (75 tbt each)
- Newsprint helmet x2 (75 tbt each)

Golden tools (75 tbt each)
- Golden axe

Sets
- Cardboard set (250 tbt)

Edit 5/27: I PMed everyone that ordered something over the weekend but only a few people got back to me. Orders that were not picked up by Monday (the 26th) will not be held but you can try ordering again if it's in stock.

Last edited:
If like an afternoon tea set please!
I'd order a Berliner too except I just spent all of my TBT.

If like an afternoon tea set please!
I'd order a Berliner too except I just spent all of my TBT.

sure! let me add you and i'll come over when you send the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy seperate items from the cardboard set?
And the pumpkin pie

i'm really trying to sell it off as a set but what pieces do you need? i think i have two loose pieces.

Dang that's those are the only ones I have xD
And sorry I meant cardboard box

Can I order an afternoon tea set, berliner, a whirlpool bath and both throwing beans please?

Last edited:
Dang that's those are the only ones I have xD
And sorry I meant cardboard box

i'd sell them for 60 tbt each (5 items in the set) and the box is reorderable if you'd like it for free! i'm pretty sure i have one in the museum somewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but can I order the whirlpool bath please?

i replied (merged with another post lol) but i added you and i will stop by when you send the tbts :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a golden axe? :)

no problem! i have two trades ahead of you but i will move as quickly as possible :)

Okay cool, I transferred the TBTs so let me know when you're ready to come over :)

I'm having connection issues. Please see to others before me while I work on this issue. I'm sorry. I have already paid you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back