• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Kissfall's Cycling Thread! Moving in:Maple|EVERYONE ON AUTOVOID

NSFW

:)
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
barinhas9.gif

hi! I'm Caitlin. I have this town called ''Kissfall'' (yeah i know lame) and I use it as a cycling town since I was bored of my main town. I'm helping people/friends to get their dreamies! ♥ (im supposed to be cycling with Dear but shes sick atm)​

RULES

♥No reserving Tier 1/2 villagers. If you have reserved a qualifying villager before this rule was in place (yes, I am keeping track), then that is fine. Otherwise, you will have to wait to see how the villager will be leaving! (giveaway, raffle, auction, etc).♥

♥No need to be careful with running in my town, as there is nothing to run over! Watch out for weeds! ♥

♥Please be able to take your villager as soon as possible. If it has been 10mins or more, I will probably void the villager or find another owner.♥

Villagers
Maple (Auctioning)
Tammy(autovoid)
Bud(autovoid)
Drake(autovoid)
Anicotti(autvoid)
Poppy (autovoid)
Klaus (autovoid)
Del(autovoid)
Alli (autovoid)​

-
EVERYONE IS ORIGINAL (besides shirt maybe)

Last edited:
you're welcome c:

and yea, it's outdated ehe. i got my moon bunny yesterday ;;

So that mean he's reserved? I'm willing to pay like 10 mil he's my fav villager of all time since GameCube days. Just puttin that out there xs

So that mean he's reserved? I'm willing to pay like 10 mil he's my fav villager of all time since GameCube days. Just puttin that out there xs

will try! you can reserve since i have two wolfgangs. ill let you know if one of them moves.

Back