• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Kirby Air Ride

Yes have kirby air ride love it but I dont know how get gamecube games online sooooo yeah

Funny this thread was bumped today, because I just got done playing Kirby Air Ride with Andrew. XD

Silver Dragon said:
Hmmm. I might have to get this. I've never played a Kirby game before.
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>D:</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

NEVER PLAYED A KIRBY GAME?! GO, GET ONE NOW!!

Ah, I wanted to get this game so bad. Well, I'll be getting some money soon, so I might buy this and a LAN cable just for the fun of it :p .

I like the prototype star (I think that's what it was called). I was going to play this at a friend's house but his Wii and memory card kind of melted. I'm lucky I still have my copy! :p

CherryTree said:
I like the prototype star (I think that's what it was called). I was going to play this at a friend's house but his Wii and memory card kind of melted. I'm lucky I still have my copy! :p
There's nothing called the "Prototype Star", lol. I don't know what you're talking about. XD Can you describe it?

Tyeforce said:
CherryTree said:
There's nothing called the "Prototype Star", lol. I don't know what you're talking about. XD Can you describe it?
I remember it was pink and looked just like the warp star. I remember liking it because it could stay in the air for the longest.

CherryTree said:
Tyeforce said:
CherryTree said:
I remember it was pink and looked just like the warp star. I remember liking it because it could stay in the air for the longest.
That's the Flight Warpstar.

Tyeforce said:
CherryTree said:
Tyeforce said:
CherryTree said:
That's the Flight Warpstar.
Oh :p lol. I wonder why my brother and his friends always called it the prototype warp star.

Oh yeah I loved that one lol XD thats the one I always use on the one where you have to fly the farthest lol

Jrrj15 said:
Oh yeah I loved that one lol XD thats the one I always use on the one where you have to fly the farthest lol
Sucks that you could never get it in timed City Trial. The only one, too.

I LOVED Kirby Air Ride, I played this SO much with my brother. It was all we ever played, beside Melee and Pokemon Colosseum. My personal favorite is an odd one; the Slick Star. I think I got the name right, if I didn't, it's the pink one that had the 3 pink orbs floating around it, and you had to lightly tap A to turn it. I would always beat my brother on that Star, Racing or City Trial. It was especially awesome when you beefed it up to have a lot of speed and power, nothing could get in my way then.

Also, my elementary school in 4th grade had a book contest. Everyone was pretty much required to participate, not that anyone really minded in my class. Kirby Air Ride was so far rooted in my mind, that I wrote a story about it and submitted that. It was a story about a kid that was sucked into his TV into the City Trial world. He was required to play a seven minute game, and build a Star that would beat his competitors, which were other Kirbys. The climax of the story was a meteor shower that bombed the city into nothingness. After that, the hero won a One-lap race contest, and was warped back into his room.

It was a pretty damn good story, I'll say, but the teacher's thought otherwise. It was voted as the 2nd worst story written in the entire school. Alas, those teachers will learn the error of their ways...

Anyway, that's my story. I love Kirby Air Ride. xP

That game is beast. I got Hydra and Dragoon and they are both amazing. I haven't touched that game in a while. I think I'll play it again.

Yea. I loved the checklist of "Achievements" in HAL's console games. They benefit you as well by unlocking stages, characters, etc.

Back