• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Kirby Air Ride

Tyeforce

Bells
So, Andrew and I have been playing Kirby Air Ride lately. Neither of us had played the game in a long time, and it's great to play it again, especially since it's probably our most played game ever. It's funny, even before we had met each other, we both loved that game and played it to death. And it's still just as amazingly fun as it was back then. We're currently trying to complete the game again (because Andrew's GCN memory card got wiped), starting with the best mode in the game; City Trial! And Andrew's getting it set up so we can play online via Warp Pipe or XLink Kai, so if anyone else has the right setup, we could play online together! =3

Yeohkei said:
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT. but I can't find it.
You might be able to find a used copy at GameStop, or you could try eBay. Either way, you should totally get it!! =D

I remember that game! I used to play it with my friends all the time! It truly is a great game.

I preordered that game and got it on the first day it came out. Still always play it. Unlocked every ride in City Trial. :D

Yep, I still got this game and found it fun again. I unlocked everything on City Trial and in Top Ride. I've done 90-ish checks on Air Ride's checklist.

This and Melee were pretty much the only GCN games I played. Played them so much with my brother, good times.
How exactly does that online thing work?

ryudo_dragoon said:
This and Melee were pretty much the only GCN games I played. Played them so much with my brother, good times.
How exactly does that online thing work?
You needed a lan cable. RYUDO'S BACK!

I always desperately wanted that game, but I didn't have a Gamecube. :<

I played it at a friend's house once, though, it was super fun! =D

I played that game once, got it on the first day it came out. But I lost it on last June....I want it back.....good thing I still have the memory card.

To all those who say they want this game: send me 35 bucks and a bag of Skittles, and my copy can be yours. You only get the disc, though. I need the case and instruction manual for... something.

Carlist Fern said:
I have it. Swerve Star is the best.
Dragoon would like to have a word with you.

And this game is my second most played GCN game, next to Melee.

Gnome said:
Carlist Fern said:

Well, if we're including the legendaries, that changes everything. And Hydra would like a word with you.

Carlist Fern said:
Gnome said:
Carlist Fern said:

Well, if we're including the legendaries, that changes everything. And Hydra would like a word with you.
Hydras only good if you're battling eachother. Other then that it's just incredibly hard to control and a tank.

Gnome said:
Carlist Fern said:
Gnome said:
Carlist Fern said:

Hydras only good if you're battling eachother. Other then that it's just incredibly hard to control and a tank.
If you manage to get it completed early on, you can have a fun time absolutely screwing over the other players, which is the best part.

I prefer the Shadow Star.

shadowstar.png

Tyeforce said:
Yeohkei said:
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT. but I can't find it.
You might be able to find a used copy at GameStop, or you could try eBay. Either way, you should totally get it!! =D
Finding a copy on GameStop could be really tricky... I think I'll try ebay or one of the swedish sites.

Tyeforce said:
I prefer the Shadow Star.

shadowstar.png
Tis what I use when I can't find the Hydra. And the hydra still beats the dragoon in most events. It's uber fast. Even with the charge up. You can slightly move when charging.

Back