Kingdom Hearts

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Who else here enjoyed this game? I think the one for GBA (KH:COM) had more emotional moments than the prequal. It was a strange game, but really fun and addicting.

UltraByte said:
COM is nothing compared to KH. OMG. I got so mad when I found out it was for PS2 only...
I feel your pain. I really wish that it came out on GCN. I wonder, is there going to be a KH for DS?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
UltraByte said:
COM is nothing compared to KH. OMG. I got so mad when I found out it was for PS2 only...
I feel your pain. I really wish that it came out on GCN. I wonder, is there going to be a KH for DS?
Probably not. Square Enix is supposed to be doing something for it, though. Most people say it's a Crystal Cronicles.

UltraByte said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
UltraByte said:
Probably not. Square Enix is supposed to be doing something for it, though. Most people say it's a Crystal Cronicles.
it is, it was announced at E3.

UltraByte said:
ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
KH is Ownage on a disc,KH2 This september

^_^
Haha. You never know. They always pull things back. And where exactly did you get this date from?
there is gonna be kh2 for sure, thats been announced...i'm not sure about september, maybe.

Back