• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway kinda, Kitchen Island on my island [offline]

Hehe sorry for the abrupt end, had to let Courtney go! :p Ty all again.

@ehiriu - if you're still available you can come now c:

@gretaofatlantis - sure I'll add you , you might be able to come with ehiriu depending on their availability x)

Wahh the group's full D: you'll have to come after I guess orz

That was really fun - thank you! If you're up for it, I'd like to keep touring with another group if it's still okay. ^^ Otherwise I am completely happy and content. I can't thank you enough for hosting this.

Hehe sorry for the abrupt end, had to let Courtney go! :p Ty all again.

@ehiriu - if you're still available you can come now c:

@gretaofatlantis - sure I'll add you , you might be able to come with ehiriu depending on their availability x)
On my way!

That was really fun - thank you! If you're up for it, I'd like to keep touring with another group if it's still okay. ^^ Otherwise I am completely happy and content. I can't thank you enough for hosting this.

Aww you're welcome, I had fun as well!! :] I'd like to get another group together too, we'll see who's available.

Nooo Resetti TnT Open again!!

@itzartemis - sure thing, I'll let you know when I can open for you :)

Ok adding rumblepaks and itzartemis now, I apologize for the delay. ^^ If you're both still available you can come now. Oh and rumblepaks if you still need a crown you can catalogue mine when you come, if you like.

Back