Killstreaks!

Carlist Fern said:
Horus said:
Carlist Fern said:
Horus said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's called a good level design. I'm not saying that the gametypes don't "work" on the maps, I'm just saying that all the maps are pretty neutral in terms of their layout. For example, in Halo 3 there's a map called High Ground. True you can play Team Slayer and whatnot on that map, but it is obviously set up for one-sided objective games like assault or capture the flag. There are very few maps like that in MW2, perhaps Estate, but that functions just fine in team deathmatch by giving those in the estate a clear advantage. The "rush the base" mentality that map tends to impart is based on the desire for kills.
What you're describing to me seems like an opinion, which I honestly don't give a *censored.2.0* about, you will never see anything about an article, or something on Wikipedia saying that these maps were made for Team Death, You're just so narrow minded that it bugs me, none of these maps were set up for Team Death got it? It doesn't matter if you think it does or doesn't and even if it did everyone would love every map but almost no one likes Rust and why do you think that it? Because it's too small and the game is literally 1-4 minutes, which comes back too kill streaks, if you only count Team Death then fine, remake a topic about kill streaks in MW2 in Team Death, has they all count in this thread, but either way I'll still have a higher Kill streak.
Chill out. Don't get your hardcore gamer rage all up in a dander. I distinctly remember reading an article published by Infinity Ward for Call of Duty 4 saying each map is made with team deathmatch in mind. Rust being an obvious FFA map, name me one other map that doesn't work for team deathmatch. None, right? Now name me a map that doesn't work for any other gametype. You can think of several, like search and destroy on Wasteland, or headquarters on, you know, any damn map.

But I'm glad my narrow-mindedness bugs you, because the second you used the word "scrub" in a conversation I knew you were the type that couldn't be reasoned with anyways. You asked me why I don't think non-team deathmatch killstreaks should count, and I told you. You still haven't replied to the fact that sabotage is about scoring first, kills second. The fact is every gametype but team deathmatch has people preoccupied with something other than killing your ass, so any killstreak in that mode is immediately cheapened by the fact that the people you just killed may not have been trying to kill you. I know it makes you angry to realize this, but a skillful arm in Sabotage is twenty times more impressive than you picking off 20 people who don't give a *censored.2.0* about you in a row.
Pic or it never happened

You honestly think people care about some win lose ratio they can't control? The priority is something more like this: Advancing level > Challenges > Winning the actual game

Stop *censored.4.1* about what is more impressive.

This thread is about kill streaks, the highest one you got. Any game. Any map. Any game type.

Now *censored.9.10*.

SSgt. Garrett said:

This thread is about kill streaks, the highest one you got. Any game. Any map. Any game type.

Now *censored.9.10*.
I once got 9,001

Horus said:
Carlist Fern said:
Horus said:
Carlist Fern said:
What you're describing to me seems like an opinion, which I honestly don't give a *censored.2.0* about, you will never see anything about an article, or something on Wikipedia saying that these maps were made for Team Death, You're just so narrow minded that it bugs me, none of these maps were set up for Team Death got it? It doesn't matter if you think it does or doesn't and even if it did everyone would love every map but almost no one likes Rust and why do you think that it? Because it's too small and the game is literally 1-4 minutes, which comes back too kill streaks, if you only count Team Death then fine, remake a topic about kill streaks in MW2 in Team Death, has they all count in this thread, but either way I'll still have a higher Kill streak.
Chill out. Don't get your hardcore gamer rage all up in a dander. I distinctly remember reading an article published by Infinity Ward for Call of Duty 4 saying each map is made with team deathmatch in mind. Rust being an obvious FFA map, name me one other map that doesn't work for team deathmatch. None, right? Now name me a map that doesn't work for any other gametype. You can think of several, like search and destroy on Wasteland, or headquarters on, you know, any damn map.

But I'm glad my narrow-mindedness bugs you, because the second you used the word "scrub" in a conversation I knew you were the type that couldn't be reasoned with anyways. You asked me why I don't think non-team deathmatch killstreaks should count, and I told you. You still haven't replied to the fact that sabotage is about scoring first, kills second. The fact is every gametype but team deathmatch has people preoccupied with something other than killing your ass, so any killstreak in that mode is immediately cheapened by the fact that the people you just killed may not have been trying to kill you. I know it makes you angry to realize this, but a skillful arm in Sabotage is twenty times more impressive than you picking off 20 people who don't give a *censored.2.0* about you in a row.
Pic or it never happened

You honestly think people care about some win lose ratio they can't control? The priority is something more like this: Advancing level > Challenges > Winning the actual game
Contrary to your nice bit of internet knowledge, "pic or it didn't happen" simply isn't necessarily true.

It's been interesting to see you constantly change whatever topic it is we were discussing, who ever said a thing about win/loss ratio?

Carlist Fern said:
Horus said:
Carlist Fern said:
Horus said:

Pic or it never happened

Contrary to your nice bit of internet knowledge, "pic or it didn't happen" simply isn't necessarily true.

It's been interesting to see you constantly change whatever topic it is we were discussing, who ever said a thing about win/loss ratio?
I need proof, not some more bs from you.

the game, like winning or losing a round of sabotage which you think is amazingly important, I don't give a *censored.3.0* about any w/lr

Now *censored.9.10*.

^^^^^^^^ now *censored.3.0* off

On COD 4, I have a kill streak of like, 20 something
On WAW, i think its like 15
and On Modern Warfare 2, my highest is like 35 legit

Back