- ̗̀ Kieraphix's Art Dump ̖́- | Art Trades Open!

This!!!! TYSM. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS LOL THANK YOU

done~

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might switch up styles and shiz in between freebies btw guys, mainly because I might need these for my examples for when i do commissions (ofc with credit to oc owners)

*look @ me multi tasking tho oop*

btw I'm lowkey contemplating commissions??? Like idk what to price them at, if ppl would even buy them....idk

OMG you would do wonderfully with commissions; your art is brilliant! And the fact you are only 16 is amazing because you show great ambition out here grinding! 0:)
Please let me know if you ever do commissions and thank you sooooo much~! :blush:

ah I love you art! your piece of lance and keith is adorable! i love all your voltron stuffffoml

im watching your deviant art and my username is: mythicrosemarrie

id love to have a freebie of this one if that's ok? https://toyhou.se/1673931.lavender
thank you! c:

ah I love you art! your piece of lance and keith is adorable! i love all your voltron stuffffoml

im watching your deviant art and my username is: mythicrosemarrie

id love to have a freebie of this one if that's ok? https://toyhou.se/1673931.lavender
thank you! c:

done~
BTBBREEB3.jpg

Holy cow, your drawing of mystic's OC is gorgeous. *0*

I followed you on tumblr (@touchesofelegance). Please consider drawing her:
YurikoRobin (Maplestory character).png
She's my main character on Maplestory. I haven't played in awhile because of work/school, but I've always loved how I designed her!

P.S. Her shoes are baby pink bunny slippers, but her spoon weapon covers it (lol).

ahh i love your style <3
followed you on tumblr (@bridgess) and dA (chouo)

i'd love to request something for him:
https://toyhou.se/1737324.evan-antoine-lafleur#6196752 (this picture is most accurate for design (curly hair) and colours ; w ; )

thank you & looking forward to see more art from you <3

thank u for requesting! i hope you dont mind I did it more sketchy and grayscale, mainly because I needed an example of sketch b&w commissions i wanna do (o・ω・o)

BTBFREEB4.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 215391
She's my main character on Maplestory. I haven't played in awhile because of work/school, but I've always loved how I designed her!

P.S. Her shoes are baby pink bunny slippers, but her spoon weapon covers it (lol).

adding to the list! thank chu!

ah thank you so much for doing my freebie! she looks so precious in your style! thank you so much! c:

yoooo I'm super interested in an art trade 0 v0
Anyone from my main or fandom folders would be rad!

>>my art examples<<

lemme know if you're interested/what you want me to draw!

I would love to do an art trade! How about an oc trade? I would love to draw one of your characters from your main folders they all look so rad omg
wanna draw my boi Oliver?
**i have yet to make an actual cool ref sheet for him im sorRY****

View attachment 215391

done!

BTBFREEB4.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to do an art trade! How about an oc trade? I would love to draw one of your characters from your main folders they all look so rad omg
wanna draw my boi Oliver?
**i have yet to make an actual cool ref sheet for him im sorRY****

sorry, didn't see that you'd replied! Ye, sounds good! I'll get started right away 0 v0

Back