- ̗̀ Kieraphix's Art Dump ̖́- | Art Trades Open!

Hi! I'd love one of me too please :) I'm not at home right now but I'll update this with my references if that's okay? Thank you!!

Last edited:
Maybe draw my baby doll mayor with her playing with maddie and stitches? Maybe like example: baby abc blocks?

Lovely art, hope you can consider her ^_^

Your art is fantastic! I would love a drawing of my mayor with Marshal if you don't mind? I noticed your slots are filled up so I wasn't sure if you'd consider one more.

7APPsi8_d.webp

Woah, this has a whole sunset overdrive feel! I will definitely reference my mayor in here ;3

AHHH I COMPLETELY ABANDONED THIS ART DUMP SO IMMA REVIVE IT NOW
~updated~
bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHH I COMPLETELY ABANDONED THIS ART DUMP SO IMMA REVIVE IT NOW
~updated~
bump

Klanceee.jpg

I HAD TO DO MORE KLANCE ART LMFAO
this took so long like forever and a half my guy

Lotor.jpg

i drew pronce lotor
this take forevererrerere

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lotor.jpg

i drew pronce lotor
this take forevererrerere

Im doing freebies today if you follow one of my socials! just like uhhhhh comment with your username for whichever social you choose and I will draw ya freeb and most likely follow back

Hello Kiera, my name is Jade :lemon:
Your art is stunning!! I really like your style <3 I, too, am a moonchild and plant activist lol I'm glad I found you so I can follow your art now~! I followed you on Pinterest, but I would love to follow you on Tumblr as well, as I am way more active there.
Could you please link me to your tumblr if you don't mind? My tumblr is the same as my username: mountaintear.tumblr.com

If you are able to do a freebie for me, I would love a drawing of my mayor who is based off my appearance (lol I'm so self-centered).

HNI_0090.JPG

I have some more references if you'd like to see other angles, in-game, etc. I can also link some images so you have them to look closer and what not. I've only ever had her drawn once before and my only request is to make her hair a lot longer if you can? And I'm down with you just doing a portrait of the head or whatever you want. My hair is massively long irl it's pretty much a hassle but I can't bring myself to cut it xD
Thank you so much for reading! I'm thankful for this opportunity and if you need any TBT please let me know (sorry for rambling a bit there lol)

Last edited:
you did! I should have suggested another one :blush: maybe this one?

Sure! Starting on it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello Keira, my name is Jade :lemon:
Your art is stunning!! I really like your style <3 I, too, am a moonchild and plant activist lol I'm glad I found you so I can follow your art now~! I followed you on Pinterest, but I would love to follow you on Tumblr as well, as I am way more active there.
Could you please link me to your tumblr if you don't mind?

If you are able to do a freebie for me, I would love a drawing of my mayor who is based off my appearance (lol I'm so self-centered).

View attachment 215324

I have some more references if you'd like to see other angles, in-game, etc. I can also link some images so you have them to look closer and what not. I've only ever had her drawn once before and my only request is to make her hair a lot longer if you can? My hair is massively long irl it's pretty much a hassle but I can't bring myself to cut it xD
Thank you so much for reading! (sorry for rambling a bit there lol)

Ahhhhh hiii! tysm!
My tumblr is http://kieraphix.tumblr.com

I will put your name in the slot!

Sure! Starting on it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhhhh hiii! tysm!
My tumblr is http://kieraphix.tumblr.com

I will put your name in the slot!

Thank you Kiera!! <3
I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong the first time; I edited to change it.
I am now following you and omg it's so refreshing to see non-white people in art. I hope no one reading this takes it the wrong way or anything but seriously poc are underrepresented :'c
Thank you again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Kiera!! <3
I am now following you and omg it's so refreshing to see non-white people in art. I hope no one reading this takes it the wrong way or anything but seriously poc are underrepresented :'c
Thank you again!

Also, please let me know if you need any other references! I'm happy to oblige lol and thank you for replying so swiftly too~!

Thank you Kiera!! <3
Thank you again!

Also, please let me know if you need any other references! I'm happy to oblige lol and thank you for replying so swiftly too~!

This!!!! TYSM. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS LOL THANK YOU

done~
BTBFREEB2.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might switch up styles and shiz in between freebies btw guys, mainly because I might need these for my examples for when i do commissions (ofc with credit to oc owners)

*look @ me multi tasking tho oop*

btw I'm lowkey contemplating commissions??? Like idk what to price them at, if ppl would even buy them....idk

Last edited:
Back