• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

KH fans?

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
First of all, I want this in the wishing well cuz' its nothing but a quick question for future reference...

Who here is a fan of Kingdom Hearts, and has played both (or all three) games so far?

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Making a site or something?
I've been thinking about it, yeah...
Kewl. I'd be happy to join.

It may or may not be because of disney, but I happen to know DF strongly hates Sora for some reason.

Sora is pretty stupid. That's why Roxas is better. =P
Yeah, lets think back on the things Sora did to wreck his own life;

1: When Kiari was floating away, instead of simply JUMPING to get onto the cloud she was on, he stands there like a mindless stick, and just reaches out to her...when she's a whole 5 inches away.

2: He DIDN'T pull Riku out of the Kingdom Hearts door in the first game...no matter what Riku said, he should have.

3:...I just needed a third number.

:p

Back