• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I' a noob and had TT accidents and I've spent all day and last night getting my few dreamies back

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah this communty is amazing yeah I'll bee TT'ing him out he keeps telling mme no so he better leave this time

I applaud her for having the patience and determination to cycle 16 villagers out just to reunite with fuchsia.

I' a noob and had TT accidents and I've spent all day and last night getting my few dreamies back

ahh, sorry to hear. Well, you said Kabuki is thinking of leaving, right? Like did he already say a date? c:

A villager told me she heard so I'm trying to et him to fess up or I'lljust TT ahead since he's loaded to go right?
he needs to ping. he was in retail so he couldn't

Last edited:
A villager told me she heard so I'm trying to et him to fess up or I'lljust TT ahead since he's loaded to go right?
he needs to ping. he was in retail so he couldn't

Ah, yes. you need to speak with him directly. You can try time travelling an hour ahead. High chance he'll be out by then!

Yes I tt'd a day ahead and yeah he's inboxes today! YAAA!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me TT 1 day and I'll go to my gate! please open oh thank goodness this is over

Yes I tt'd a day ahead and yeah he's inboxes today! YAAA!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me TT 1 day and I'll go to my gate! please open oh thank goodness this is over

ahaha yay! My gates are still open aha, just pop in when you can :)

Fuchsia was adopted ~
Ruby is also now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT ت

i'd love to take ruby! someone is taking marina from me right now so i could come get her in about 10 minutes? :)

Ruby was adopted and Octavian was voided ~
Genji is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT ت

I'd love to buy Genjii from you, I need a new jock now that Sly left! Would you be able to trade soon I am ready!

Back