Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

would you be interested in trading Zucker for Lucky? Lucky moves out on the 28th. I can time travel if neccesary

Last edited:
would you be interested in trading Zucker for Lucky? Lucky moves out on the 28th. I can time travel if neccesary

I would love to buy zucker for you for lucky
But I gotta earn some TBT ;n; or we can put our tbt together for zucker?

I'm kinda new so I don't know what tbt is sorry? would love to help earn some how do I do that?

I'm kinda new so I don't know what tbt is sorry? would love to help earn some how do I do that?

You just participate by making posts and what not. You have 13 right now. I can give you the rest to buy Zucker though if you would give lucky to midna?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbt is at the side under your picture (don't know if you're on the mobile site, might be different)

Last edited:
oh that would be great thank you!
---

but lets wait for the person offering Zucker to respond first, I don't want to end up Zuckerless and Luckyless.

Last edited:
Well they haven't got back yet, just contact Kevin if in doubt :) but either way, you can keep it :)

But delayed because of my connection....

Well they haven't got back yet, just contact Kevin if in doubt :) but either way, you can keep it :)

But delayed because of my connection....

is kevin the thread owner? sorry for so many questions
---
im dumb nevermind
thanks so much, ill be contacting kevin sorry for bothering you

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Link to the world" gave me what I needed! I'll go pm Kevin see if I can get Zucker. Once I have Zucker I'll pm you so you can come get Lucky :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much Linktotheworlds
I actually earned the Tbt i needed to
Pay for zucker you sure you dont want pay back?

Last edited:
thanks again I'm sorry for all the trouble and a billion thanks! I've been checking my campsite every day trying to get one of these octopii and its so hard to find! thanks!!

Thanks so much Linktotheworlds
I actually earned the Tbt i needed to
Pay for zucker you sure you done wanna pay back?

No it's fine :) I have plenty. Just if you come across Skye anywhere on these forums, give me a head up if you would please! Going back on my hunt for her now....

just got the tbt for Zucker would love to purchase instead of trading

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have discord or steam? so we can communicate easier

Last edited:
No it's fine :) I have plenty. Just if you come across Skye anywhere on these forums, give me a head up if you would please! Going back on my hunt for her now....

Yes of course! Ill make a note of your
User and that you want Skye and keep a heads up
Or tell you if I get her in the future, so you can adopt her free, :)
Let me know if you ever change ur mind on villagers or if ur looking for more
Or if theres any other help you need in return. :)

Zucker was adopted and Francine was voided ~

Kiki is now in boxes, looking for 70 TBT.

can we appreciate my avatar I can't even

I REALLY want to buy kiki but i cant get her till tommorrow or like 16 hours from now
:( :( is that okay or no?

Last edited:
I REALLY want to buy kiki but i cant get her till tommorrow or like 16 hours from now
:( :( is that okay or no?

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't normally hold villagers. Although if there is interest in her, I definitely won't void her. So there is a chance that no one will claim her tomorrow, so she may be yours! :)

Back