• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

If francine is still available i will take her

She's still available! Although I'd like to give ktn maybe another 15 minutes, and if they can't get a villager out by then, she's yours c:

She's still available! Although I'd like to give ktn maybe another 15 minutes, and if they can't get a villager out by then, she's yours c:

should be done here soon, been tting abou 20 days now.. hopefully soon. just one specific villager making it hard

Last edited:
should be done here soon, been tting abou 20 days now.. hopefully soon. just one specific villager making it hard

I told Gizald they can have her in 15 minutes, which is now. It says in the OP that whoever can get the villager first may get them. Sorry, it's been an hour and a half c:

Bob is now in boxes, looking for 90 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wondering, what happens if a tier 4 goes into 3 and we are lurking??

If that's the case, if the villager changes tiers within the span of a week of lurking, you'll still be notified since the lurking list is edited weekly c:

Back