• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Lopez is also now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT
Will void in an hour or two

Lopez was adopted ~
Static is also now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT
Will void in an hour

If someone else wants bob, they can have him. :)

Well, I might take him actually, but only if you don't want him :)

Since I've just given you Rod, I need to replace him with one of my husband's dreamie, and Bob happens to be one. I was hoping to find one of the rarer ones so if you still want him you can have him.

If not, I'm available to pay & pick him up tonight :)

Well, I might take him actually, but only if you don't want him :)

Since I've just given you Rod, I need to replace him with one of my husband's dreamie, and Bob happens to be one. I was hoping to find one of the rarer ones so if you still want him you can have him.

If not, I'm available to pay & pick him up tonight :)

He's still available if you want him c:
If you want to wait for a reply from Elysia, I'm alright with that too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah didn't realize then went offline c:

He's still available if you want him c:
If you want to wait for a reply from Elysia, I'm alright with that too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah didn't realize then went offline c:

I think she went offline ^^" I guess I'll take him then :) This way I can plot reset both of our towns at the same time XD

Okay so 90 TBT? I'll send it right away. You can add his FC (the one on the right in my sig)

I think she went offline ^^" I guess I'll take him then :) This way I can plot reset both of our towns at the same time XD

Okay so 90 TBT? I'll send it right away. You can add his FC (the one on the right in my sig)

Alright! Adding you and will open the gates in 5! Look for cycle #2 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Snake? :c Dying to find this little guy

Of course, I'll be sure to edit it soon :)

Back