• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Keaton and Apollo

ZardenMetros

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Keaton is moving out today, and I'm trying to kick Apollo out to sell him in the future.
I was thinking of around 1.5 mil IGB for Keaton and 3.5 mil IGB for Apollo. Let me know if you have an offer!

KEATON... ermm i don't have that many bells right now, is there anything else you might be looking for for him? :0

i currently have 2 gold nuggets and 3 rusted parts but i can totally grind more if you need! ;w;
No no, it's okay! Can I ask how many bells you have right now? I need 300k to finish my last loan. If you can do that and the nuggets+parts, I think we can cut a deal uwu

Hey, I'm interested in Apollo! I can pay the full 3.5M!
Would you happen to know how to make villagers leave without amiibo cards? If not, you can drop me your discord or something and I'll let you know when he moves out :3

I'm not completely sure of the method myself, but I think I heard something about talking to them once, waiting/skip ahead a week and they'll have a prompt for you asking if they should move. Once again, I'm not really sure of this and some would have to confirm this for me.

Just in case it doesn't, I'll go ahead and PM you my Discord!

No no, it's okay! Can I ask how many bells you have right now? I need 300k to finish my last loan. If you can do that and the nuggets+parts, I think we can cut a deal uwu
i can absolutely do that!!! i'll rush to move someone out ASAP!!!!! ;u;

Back