Red Feather
Green Feather
Blue Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Yellow Feather
✨ A little introduction about myself ✨
◇ I go by kasane on this forum but my art handle on instagram is @
moox.ley. Please feel free to drop a follow there! I'm not used to insta but I will try my best to post and interact. I also made a deviantart account under mooxley for high res versions of my drawings. You can also support me on my ko-fi if you like my work!
◇ I recently picked up my old drawing tablet and I rediscovered my passion for art. I want to expand my artistic capabilities while I have the free time, as I am currently on holiday until the end of February
◇ I draw a lot of chibis, but I hope to soon expand my capabilities to include a more humanoid style

-----

Entry #1
galactic classic.png

It is inspired by a game called Love Nikki. The outfit that I drew is called Galactic Classic. I actually made a sketch of this around 3 years ago (only the pose remains similar, the rest looked different), but I never finished it because I wasn't motivated. Now I am motivated and happy with what I produce

Entry #2

to pub2ish.png

This next piece is based off of the outfit called Maple Sugar Magic. I had the most fun colouring this piece in--shading the hair was a good learning experience for me, as I realised that shading with pure black/grey would have made the hair look dull, which was not the style that I was going for

Entry #3:

to publish3.png

This piece is based off of the outfit called Love Letter to the Sky. I actually made another chibi in a different pose around a month ago, but I was unsatisfied with how it turned out and after attempting to fix the original, I decided to draw it again entirely. I am much more satisfied with this piece now

forgot about this thread oops

#4:
2.png

I had an old version of this sitting in my pile of half finished pieces back in 2019, decided to redo it as my style back then was insanely different to what I have right now. Based off of Demon Huntress from Love Nikki. I attempted to include the umbrella in my new version, it turned out alright I suppose--could do with a touch up in the future though

#5:
b ee2.png

I took a small break in between the fourth and fifth piece. I did another piece but I wasn't satisfied with how it looked, so I stopped and made something else instead. Inspired by the Sweet Sunshine outfit from LN (i can't help it all these outfits are so cute)

#6:
lov2.png

I finished this piece today but I might go back to fix the hair and touch it up again later. For now I just want to put this out there. It was really fun colouring the dress! Based on Sweet Talk from LN

Back