The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
I don't know if we made a thread yet to discuss various islands that Kapp'n can take us to but today he took me to a Cherry Blossom island! You CAN catch petals here and my bottle message contained a cherry blossom branches DIY! Super cool!!
2021110610325800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I have not had the chance to update my game yet, but this is really exciting that these islands makes it so much easier to acquire certain crafting materials instead of waiting for a whole year to get them normally! It makes me wonder if there are other new things to be revealed that the trailer of the update did not show? For example, wouldn't it be cool if they brought back the tropical fruit secretly with this update?

I guess I've been to the island that had Vines in it, but other than that nothing too special. Gotta say Kapp'n Tours feel underwhelming at the moment.

The only islands I’ve gone to so far have oranges (my native fruit) and holly bushes. No vines, unique flowers, different seasons, etc. hopefully I get to visit a cool one soon!

On my second island I found an island of tomatoes and the other was a fall island: nothing special yet for my main island but haven’t been there yet today.

I had a carrot island two days ago, and a Tomato island yesterday. Today was a normal island with a buried Gyroid Fragment.

The Tomato island had a Carrot Juice recipe in a bottle...

I got a winter one today, with catchable snowflakes and a snowflake recipe on its beach (and a common butterfly that was probably not very happy with the weather). The other two were exactly like the standard NMT islands, except they each had a buried gyroid fragment and Brewster was on the second one.

I got a tomato plant island today. My first island was the Brewster island, so nothing special there. Both islands I've been to have had a buried gyroid fragment, a bottle, my native fruit, and tea olive bushes (I'm still in October). However, they've also had new flowers that are not my main flower (cosmos) or sister flower (pansies) - mums and then roses.
I did shake all the non fruit trees in search of items since that's part of my usually workflow on NMT islands, but have not found any furniture.

I went to a Winter season island and I spent 45 minutes catching so much snowflakes. To be honest I was in shock when I got to this island.

Today I was taken to a bamboo island and was able to get some young spring bamboo which I needed for crafting. I was hoping to find the bamboo fence recipe but I didn't.

So far I've been to:
  • An island that had nothing special (same time/weather as mine)
  • An island in the summer time that had summer shells
  • A spring-time bamboo island
  • An island in the winter time where I was able to catch snowflakes
  • Another island that had nothing special (same time/weather as mine)

I've gotten a pumpkin island, regular islands, and a tomato island today. Really hoping to find some wheat or sugarcane tomorrow at Leif's or with Kappn.

2nd island main player landed on Cherry Blossom Island. Got a repeat Cherry Blossom DIY and gave it to a new player.
1st island main player landed on Maple Leaf Island. Got an Acorn recipe that no players needed.
Extra players have landed on Wheat and Sugar Cane islands. Dug them up because those are faster than the seeds.
Rain Island found a Gyroid and fragment gyroid.

I've gotten a pumpkin island, regular islands, and a tomato island today. Really hoping to find some wheat or sugarcane tomorrow at Leif's or with Kappn.

the sugarcane and wheat can be bought at leifs when you open his shop on harvs island. right now mine is selling carrots and sugarcane.

I've gotten mostly the normal islands with a gyroid fragment, a couple of which were rainy and had an extra gyroid, but the last two I've been to were a wheat island and a summer island! I didn't need any of the summer DIYs/shells, but I did hang around to catch some butterflies so I can get models made of them later.

Back