Kanye West running for president in 2020

I don't think he could qualify. He has engaged in a few crimes I think. If you want to run for president, you must have a clean record. Felons can't hold office. In fact, they can't even vote.

I give up on life. Even though I don't live in America, it doesn't affect me. The whole concept of seeing Kanye as the President of America makes me question wither I actually want to move there or not.

My neighbours their home is on sale for only 230k Euro. Any americans that want to buy this house and make it their dream house before 2020 can notify me!

I give up on life. Even though I don't live in America, it doesn't affect me. The whole concept of seeing Kanye as the President of America makes me question wither I actually want to move there or not.

Yeah. I would probably like to go there someday just because but.. yeah.

And it will probably affect my country cause apparently we like them 'murica so much lol ._.

faith in humanity lost if this happens for real haha, kanye couldn't run for anything let alone president of the US

Literally anybody can run for President (with a few restrictions.)

This is likely a publicity thing, there's 0 reason to overreact about it, he won't make it remotely far.
The only reason Trump was able to is because he's rich enough to fund his own campaign and doesn't need to tiptoe and sellout for his sponsors. This is why he's able to say what he wants at debates.

This country is doomed. If we have a United States of America by the time I hit 50, I'll be genuinely shocked.

Just saying...

Back