• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

Hello! I love my signature, and I was hoping I could get an update on it! Take your time, of course, I don't need it right away. I'd like to take Peanut and Cheri off of my Dreamies, then add Miranda, Deirdre, and Jane, with an Obtained symbol next to Miranda.

Hello! I love my signature, and I was hoping I could get an update on it! Take your time, of course, I don't need it right away. I'd like to take Peanut and Cheri off of my Dreamies, then add Miranda, Deirdre, and Jane, with an Obtained symbol next to Miranda.

can do!
updates are 10 tbt~

Hi again :) I would like a pink rose next to my dreamie Teddy. I believe it's 15 TBT? I know you're busy with school and things, so take your time! :lemon:

Chow is in boxes today actually...:( so can you take off the pink rose off of Chow, also? Thanks.

Last edited:
16m8412.gif

@mayorcarlie

i finished your signature!
let me know if there is anything i need to change
send tbt over asap, unless you already have!, enjoy, and come again! <3

2py9wmr.gif

here's my form ! ^.^

1znrbyw.gif

Name: Vera :)
Mayor Name: Vera
Town Name: Fun~Town ~☆
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) The Dreaming Town of Cherry Blossoms ✨
Friend Code (optional): 2105-9580-6315
Dream Address (optional): not finished yet :(
Villagers: Julian, Fang, Marshal, Lucky, Whitney, Rosie, Marina, Lolly, Stitches, and Ankha :D
Dreamies: Julian, Fang, Marshal, Lucky, Whitney, Rosie, Marina, Lolly, Ankha, and Stitches ❤️
Names Under Villagers?: yes ^o^
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (if yes, what colour?) yes, White :)
Chibi with Signature? Yes c:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ne9di0&s=8#.VeJYNopHbCQ
Chibi Credit: Melodee123
Theme?: Cute, Fairy Tale ❤️
Specific Color(s)?: anything that you think fits well with the SIG ~
Specific Font(s)?: anything that you think fits well with the SIG is fine with me :D
Shape of Signature: Fancy #4
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: N/A :)
Background Image:
your 7th Pixel Background :)
Native Fruit: Apple !
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: a Pink Rose :)
Total BTB: i was a bit confused at the pricing, sorry :// can you tell me the total cost ? :confused:
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): nothing ~
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: ofc ! I would feel honored if you did :)

Last edited:
1znrbyw.gif
Name: chees4mees
Mayor Name: Suzume
Town Name: Katami
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) No one is free, even birds are chained to the sky (if that cant fit just put even birds are chained to the sky)
Friend Code (optional): In sidebar~
Dream Address (optional): N/A
Villagers: Sterling, Big top, Freckles, Bertha, Moe, Flo, Curlos, Kabuki, Coach, Marcie.
Dreamies: Cranston, Moe, Shep, Kabuki, Phoebe, Anabelle, Amelia, Gladys, Genji, Coco
Names Under Villagers?: Y/N Yes
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (Y/N) (if yes, what colour?) No
Chibi with Signature? (Y/N) Yes, can you put the one already in my signature of Moe on it?
Chibi Credit: EmilieArts
Theme?: Japanese haunted forest x3
Specific Color(s)?: Green, white, black
Specific Font(s)?: Korean caligraphy
Shape of Signature: Leaf
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: None
Background Image: (one from my examples, or your own personal) #8 (the rainy night one)
Native Fruit: Peaches
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: White carnation
Total BTB: 70 tbt if Im not mistaken
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): Can I have the villagers lined up in a way that their opposite sex counterparts are under them. (AKA: Normal on top, lazy below. For reference, uchi and smug, lazy and normal, peppy and jock, cranky and snooty)
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: (Y/N) Sure c:

1znrbyw.gif
Name: Peach
Mayor Name: Peach
Town Name:Mario
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) The wonderful Land of Mario
Friend Code (optional): 1865-0801-7839
Dream Address (optional):
Villagers: I just want my dreamies plz
Dreamies: Puck obtained, Bluebear, Whitney, Muffy, Kody obtained, Hippeaux Obtained, Ribbot, Kid Kat, Octivian, Olaf
Names Under Villagers?: Y/NYes
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (Y/N) (if yes, what colour?)Pink Glow Plz
Chibi with Signature? (Y/N) Yes plz
Chibi Credit: UM I am not sure what that means? but She has a purple ponytail with bangs and dark blue eyes if that's what you mean:lemon:
Theme?: My dreamies standing on the beach plz! :) and my chibi on the side or however you wanna do it!
Specific Color(s)?: JUst a regular beach please :)
Specific Font(s)?: Could I have cursive writing plz
Shape of Signature: Could you make it in the shape of a peach :)
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: Could I have a blue outline plz
Background Image: (one from my examples, or your own personal) A beach Plz
Native Fruit: |Peaches ( Ironically )
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: A peach plz
Total BTB: 70 tbt I think? 50 for sig and 20 for chibi
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): Could I have balloons floating around in the air ( hear regular and bunny )
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: (Y/N) Sure :)

So sorry could you please please replace Coco with Freya? It's absolutely perfect *___*

yes i can! no worries c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

here's my form ! ^.^

1znrbyw.gif

Name: Vera :)
Mayor Name: Vera
Town Name: Fun~Town ~☆
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) The Dreaming Town of Cherry Blossoms ✨
Friend Code (optional): 2105-9580-6315
Dream Address (optional): not finished yet :(
Villagers: Julian, Fang, Marshal, Lucky, Whitney, Rosie, Marina, Lolly, Stitches, and Ankha :D
Dreamies: Julian, Fang, Marshal, Lucky, Whitney, Rosie, Marina, Lolly, Ankha, and Stitches ❤️
Names Under Villagers?: yes ^o^
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (if yes, what colour?) yes, White :)
Chibi with Signature? Yes c:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ne9di0&s=8#.VeJYNopHbCQ
Chibi Credit: Melodee123
Theme?: Cute, Fairy Tale ❤️
Specific Color(s)?: anything that you think fits well with the SIG ~
Specific Font(s)?: anything that you think fits well with the SIG is fine with me :D
Shape of Signature: Fancy #4
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: N/A :)
Background Image:
your 7th Pixel Background :)
Native Fruit: Apple !
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: a Pink Rose :)
Total BTB: i was a bit confused at the pricing, sorry :// can you tell me the total cost ? :confused:
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): nothing ~
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: ofc ! I would feel honored if you did :)

accepted~
total is 70, +20 for adding a chibi c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1znrbyw.gif
Name: chees4mees
Mayor Name: Suzume
Town Name: Katami
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) No one is free, even birds are chained to the sky (if that cant fit just put even birds are chained to the sky)
Friend Code (optional): In sidebar~
Dream Address (optional): N/A
Villagers: Sterling, Big top, Freckles, Bertha, Moe, Flo, Curlos, Kabuki, Coach, Marcie.
Dreamies: Cranston, Moe, Shep, Kabuki, Phoebe, Anabelle, Amelia, Gladys, Genji, Coco
Names Under Villagers?: Y/N Yes
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (Y/N) (if yes, what colour?) No
Chibi with Signature? (Y/N) Yes, can you put the one already in my signature of Moe on it?
Chibi Credit: EmilieArts
Theme?: Japanese haunted forest x3
Specific Color(s)?: Green, white, black
Specific Font(s)?: Korean caligraphy
Shape of Signature: Leaf
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: None
Background Image: (one from my examples, or your own personal) #8 (the rainy night one)
Native Fruit: Peaches
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: White carnation
Total BTB: 70 tbt if Im not mistaken
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): Can I have the villagers lined up in a way that their opposite sex counterparts are under them. (AKA: Normal on top, lazy below. For reference, uchi and smug, lazy and normal, peppy and jock, cranky and snooty)
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: (Y/N) Sure c:

accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

1znrbyw.gif
Name: Peach
Mayor Name: Peach
Town Name:Mario
Town Saying: (Ex. "The Calming Town of Teraria) The wonderful Land of Mario
Friend Code (optional): 1865-0801-7839
Dream Address (optional):
Villagers: I just want my dreamies plz
Dreamies: Puck obtained, Bluebear, Whitney, Muffy, Kody obtained, Hippeaux Obtained, Ribbot, Kid Kat, Octivian, Olaf
Names Under Villagers?: Y/NYes
Outline/Glow around Villagers?: (Y/N) (if yes, what colour?)Pink Glow Plz
Chibi with Signature? (Y/N) Yes plz
Chibi Credit: UM I am not sure what that means? but She has a purple ponytail with bangs and dark blue eyes if that's what you mean:lemon:
Theme?: My dreamies standing on the beach plz! :) and my chibi on the side or however you wanna do it!
Specific Color(s)?: JUst a regular beach please :)
Specific Font(s)?: Could I have cursive writing plz
Shape of Signature: Could you make it in the shape of a peach :)
Signature Outline? If yes, What kind?: Could I have a blue outline plz
Background Image: (one from my examples, or your own personal) A beach Plz
Native Fruit: |Peaches ( Ironically )
Sprite for Obtained/Dreamie: A peach plz
Total BTB: 70 tbt I think? 50 for sig and 20 for chibi
Extra (anything you may want that I didn't list): Could I have balloons floating around in the air ( hear regular and bunny )
Can I use your finished signature/banner for samples?: (Y/N) Sure :)

accepted, total is 70 tbt.
if you have artwork made by you/another person of any character you want, i can place it on your signature! i don't draw them c: the chibi credit is to give credit to whoever drew the chibi!

i don't know how to do floating balloons :s

---

WORKING ON ALL SIGNATURES WHEN I GET HOME
starting on quadrant's update, and i will go from there.

I have a birthday party to attend to for one of my good friends, so I will be home around 3:30 est, and when i get back, i'll start working on everything and get them all done by tonight! c:

Last edited:
Thank you! Also could you possibly have Maple and Cheri standing together? I will of course pay the update fee. Take your time and have fun!

Can I request when the sig slots are full?

And I'm here to request yet another sig, remember :)

yes i can! no worries c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

accepted~
total is 70, +20 for adding a chibi c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

accepted, total is 70 tbt.
if you have artwork made by you/another person of any character you want, i can place it on your signature! i don't draw them c: the chibi credit is to give credit to whoever drew the chibi!

i don't know how to do floating balloons :s

---

WORKING ON ALL SIGNATURES WHEN I GET HOME
starting on quadrant's update, and i will go from there.

I have a birthday party to attend to for one of my good friends, so I will be home around 3:30 est, and when i get back, i'll start working on everything and get them all done by tonight! c:

Okay thanks that's okay and also I have obtained kid cat ^^

Back