• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump<3 first sig order done, so tired; off for the night may lurk occasionally:p

1wl.png

Username: Jordan ACNL
Font(s): Anything that matches
Image/BG from Tumblr page:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d45effd8eb5f410a28ca394107bc68f0/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o1_500.gif
Any added extras: None
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Circular Rectangle
Pattern(s): Do I need one? :c
Frame decoration: Do I need one?
Text: Yes/No Yes
Text on Sig: "Jordan"
Image: yes/no Yes
http://midna0kildea.deviantart.com/art/Midna-Hyrule-Warriors-render-459945652
Animation(s): yes/no Just the Bg's animation
Animated or Still? Animated :D

I hope I filled out everything right :c
If you can't use the image I gave you I can find another one :)

Last edited:
1wl.png

Username: Jordan ACNL
Font(s): Anything that matches
Image/BG from Tumblr page:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d45effd8eb5f410a28ca394107bc68f0/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o1_500.gif
Any added extras: None
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Circular Rectangle
Pattern(s): Do I need one? :c
Frame decoration: Do I need one?
Text: Yes/No Yes
Text on Sig: "Jordan"
Image: yes/no Yes
http://midna0kildea.deviantart.com/art/Midna-Hyrule-Warriors-render-459945652
Animation(s): yes/no Just the Bg's animation
Animated or Still? Animated :D

I hope I filled out everything right :c
If you can't use the image I gave you I can find another one :)

Will add you to the slots<3 And you do not need a pattern or frame decoration haha xD those are just extras<(^_^)>

It'll be 200 tbt overall but you can pay when I let you know I am starting it<(^_^

Could you replace Rosie with Beau in my sig? Hopefully I came when there was a slot left.

Could you replace Rosie with Beau in my sig? Hopefully I came when there was a slot left.

Certainly<3 It'll be 5 tbt for a small update. I am taking a small break but will get the updates/current order started and/or finished tonight<(^_^)>Otherwise I shall get it finished indefinitely tomorrow^_^

Are there any slots left? (A little confused...) Well, here goes: (you can just ignore this, if slots are closed)

sic.png

Username: Athros
Font(s): Whatever you think best <3
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): [URL="http://31.media.tumblr.com/0165d8c497ad8ef02f75a40fb97c9938/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o7_500.gif
[/URL]
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): N/A
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) N/A
Frame decoration: (see below) What you think looks best.
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below.
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): N/A
Mayor/Town name: Aurora/Amoria
Dream Address:
Friend Code:
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Fauna, Diana, Beau, Bruce, Deirdre, Zell, Bam, Fuchsia, Erik, Lopez
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Zell
Current villagers: N/A
Leaving Villagers: N/A
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) For obtained: A purple feather.
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Cherries.
Animated or Still?(choose one) Animated.

Are there any slots left? (A little confused...) Well, here goes: (you can just ignore this, if slots are closed)

sic.png

Username: Athros
Font(s): Whatever you think best <3
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): [URL="http://31.media.tumblr.com/0165d8c497ad8ef02f75a40fb97c9938/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o7_500.gif
[/URL]
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): N/A
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) N/A
Frame decoration: (see below) What you think looks best.
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below.
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): N/A
Mayor/Town name: Aurora/Amoria
Dream Address:
Friend Code:
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Fauna, Diana, Beau, Bruce, Deirdre, Zell, Bam, Fuchsia, Erik, Lopez
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Zell
Current villagers: N/A
Leaving Villagers: N/A
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) For obtained: A purple feather.
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Cherries.
Animated or Still?(choose one) Animated.

Nope, you got the last slot<(^_^)> Shall add you right now, you can pay the 200 tbt now or tomorrow<3 I shall be working on the rest through tomorrow and the next day.

Note- Thanks for the tbt, going to continue tomorrow and hopefully earlier than usual xD I am doing this in order of payment<3 Will update right now.

Last edited:
Taking my time haha, but will get at least 2 done and one update today, might even just finish all my slots today as I FINALLY got up earlier:p

Bump for the night<3 Will finish current final order and be taking a two day rest from sigs xD Then will be back for more;)

Gonna finish last order, if I don't finish tonight, it shall be done tomorrow for certain<3

Bump<3 Will be back to this on the 28th, may extend the break by a few days xD However I shall be updating my forms for GFX and typography designs, with simply text and gifs/images in them if it gets any interest<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back