ok.sean

actually not ok
Bells
Switch
7820-3205-7436
Father's Day Carnation
I know nothing about the game
I do know that parts of it's fanbase are really bad
I see people on Reddit endlessly whining that a livestreamer didn't play the game right or something
Someone explain

Edit: does this belong in the Gamer's Lounge?

Last edited:
It is actually a really good game but the fanbase is AWFUL

(also yes this should be in Gamer's but it'll probably be moved so dw)

Stay away from the fanbase, just play the game and be done with it.

#1 don't associate with the fanbase, they're secretly rabid animals
#2 it is a great game though
#3 i was going to make a joke but then i realized my life was one

The fanbase is nasty. Stay away.

Undertale is a game about a human falling down a hole and they suddenly find themselves in an underground world filled with wacky monsters. The human goes on an adventure to find their way out and get back on the surface. What's unique about the game is that it is not necessary for you to kill anyone. The gameplay is also pretty unique.

The game is good. Not as great as everyone hypes it up to be, in my opinion, but it's still a good game.

I think it's one of the best games I played in awhile. Kildor already explained it pretty well. If you ever play it play it the way you want and avoid spoilers at all cost. Don't be influence by others. It's a game for multiple playthroughs if you're into it.
The fanbase it is horrible but not all fanbase is like that. We shouldn't generalize.

some of the fanbase is good, there is actually quite a bit of good fan content out there but a lot is really toxic so

also dont watch any playthroughs or read spoilers! its better if you experience it first hand :3c

It's a really cute and heartfelt steam game! You should play it!

It's a decent game. It wasn't the best in my opinion, not really my style either, but the characters are adorable and the gameplay is interesting. There's multiple ways to play the game and none of them are really incorrect, regardless of what some people think. Like others have said, stay away from the fanbase. There's a good portion of them that believe that there's only one way to play the game and that any other way is wrong. And of course the fanfiction is...not really the best, let me put it that way. Anyways, if you do get the chance to play it, just take your time with it and explore the game.

It's an alright game but imo its a bit overhyped. The characters aren't really as amazing as people make them out to be and the game has a good amount of pretty dull sections.

Last edited:
I really don't think the fanbase is that bad . It's just like Steven Universe Fanbase or My little ponny :( Annoying , really annoying , but it seems they are having fun doing their stuff liike "hey there buddy chum pal chum pal buddy hey pal " Still , there are some nice and decent contect that fan make and aren't cringeful xD .
Fanbase aside , Undertale is a independant game created by Toby Fox . It's really good , in my personal opinion . It has a nice batte style , the characters are adorable and the gameplay is complicated , but very nice . In fact , there are three ways to complete this game . The neutral , The peaceful and the genocide run . Neutral is to sometimes kill , sometimes spare your ennemies . Pacific is to spare all of your ennemies . And the genocide run is to KILL EVERYONE . In my case I only did the genocide run because the last battle is EPIC .
You can find this game on Steam for around seven bucks . But I downloaded it illegealy . Yes , I'm a terrorist .

Every fanbase has some 'bad apples' Saying the Undertale fanbase is horrible is like saying every other one is flawless XD

Every fanbase has some 'bad apples' Saying the Undertale fanbase is horrible is like saying every other one is flawless XD

If The UnderTale Fanbase is bad , then the My little Pony one is Satan himself .

Back