• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Just saw the price...

I think Murray though will enjoy it since they were dying to know my source, and the date for this is at the bottom >.<

So much for the avoiding me because of what other's have told you. but sure, only a couple days and deleted posts late.

Anyway it's still a terrible article full of errors written by someone who made the assumption as you that it was confirmed. So you can't really trust it anyway.

Here is where I saw it was free to download! And you can even see at the bottom I received this yesterday (right before I made my original comment)! Does anyone know if this site is a legitimate source or if it's still related to the twitter? View attachment 118340

It seemed as if they were confirming the price, but again I don't know much about the site. The wording makes it sound like they found out from E3 but I have no idea D:

I think Murray though will enjoy it since they were dying to know my source, and the date for this is at the bottom >.<

That's an unknown site written in the words of an opinion piece. That doesn't confirm it at all, and is probably worse than using a twitter source.

That's an unknown site written in the words of an opinion piece. That doesn't confirm it at all, and is probably worse than using a twitter source.

Which answers my question, if this site can be trusted or not! Good job on doing that for me!

I mean I did ask, my mom sent it, not the CEO of nintendo...

I don't know where people get their news from, so if anyone could tell me some reliable sources for the future that would be much appreciated!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So much for the avoiding me because of what other's have told you. but sure, only a couple days and deleted posts late.

Anyway it's still a terrible article full of errors written by someone who made the assumption as you that it was confirmed. So you can't really trust it anyway.

Which politely answers if it can be trusted or not! Well, thank you for not saying I have problems this time around.

But I am very happy the creator of this post is understanding to my confusions!

I don't know where people get their news from, so if anyone could tell me some reliable sources for the future that would be much appreciated!

Honestly, the best ones would be Nintendo them selves via their Twitter and Facebook pages, but My Nintendo News and Nintendo Everything are some pretty good fan-run ones, though they do post rumors, so make sure to read everything carefully!

Honestly, the best ones would be Nintendo them selves via their Twitter and Facebook pages, but My Nintendo News and Nintendo Everything are some pretty good fan-run ones, though they do post rumors, so make sure to read everything carefully!

Maybe that's a huge reason why I never know much - I lack facebook and twitter. Are my nintendo/nintendo everything ones that I can view indpendently, or are they just pages on facebook? >.<

It's a placeholder price. It's been said that the game itself will be free to download.

If Amiibo Festival were to be sold at the usual $50-$60, there'd need to be a REALLY good reason to do that. The game was announced to be free to download, so it's unlikely to be that way. After all, you do need amiibos to play, so they technically fill the order of the game's price.

If Amiibo Festival were to be sold at the usual $50-$60, there'd need to be a REALLY good reason to do that. The game was announced to be free to download, so it's unlikely to be that way. After all, you do need amiibos to play, so they technically fill the order of the game's price.

this was the exact same thing as happy home designer. everyone thought it would be free because of the lack of details. The game wasn't announced to be a free download at all, and if you think Twitter is a good source then I'd kindly ask you to step back, and wait for something more reliable to announce it.

To my understanding, it's impossible to get the game without amiibo, because the game only launches in a bundle with amiibo, much like skylanders and disney infinity. Neither of those are free downloads, which are basically the same as amiibo Festival - you need the figures to play.

Honestly, people need to stop believing Twitter sources. I'm not saying it's 100% confimred not to be free, but 90% of signs point to it being paid, since it's up for pre-order on multiple sites, and Nintendo themselves have said the game will be for "purchase".

Last edited:
Oh wait, that was a Twitter source? Whoops. What I get for not checking the source on a non-news/discussion article first...

Oh wait, that was a Twitter source? Whoops. What I get for not checking the source on a non-news/discussion article first...

Yes. Everything that says the game is a "free download" originates from the Twitter source, whether or not they list it.

I think everyone should assume that Nintendo rarely gives out freebs so they should expect them to get their $$$ one way or another.

this isn't a free title. The EU and NA box arts has been revealed, and the guy who said on Twitter that it was free (who was the only source) has responded to it and said

tumblr_nqdvsg16wn1rmz7p5o2_500.gif

**** me this is just the worst thign to ever happen to mankind

tumblr_nqdvsg16wn1rmz7p5o1_500.jpg

2760321-screen+shot+2015-06-19+at+6.43.58+pm.jpg

Last edited:
Back