Mafia Just for Fun Micro! Shortnight- Town Win

alright i'd prefer if we at least tried to knock out both mafia

as i'm town let's not go with me

i've had my vote on volt but volt/remy doesn't feel right in my gut

##Evict: Daniel

@volt please kill dan ty

This is a poor defense because it has already been discussed why this would be a bad idea - as there are no hammers, being so willing to jump on me like that so early would basically have outed you and given Ace and me plenty of time to flip onto you by EoD anyway.
Can’t out me since I’m town but I see what you mean.

Punchy is still not focusing on our team despite him on the chopping block?
i've been torn the whole game tbh

you've not been THAT obviously towny and i think you could do this in a mafia!dan game but i really don't know about volt, and i've been given a number of townreads by team 2 so i'd rather not die

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 5.51.25 PM.png

i've had my vote on volt but volt/remy doesn't feel right in my gut
you don't? makes sense to me, the two quiet ones on each team slipping under the rader... plenty of time to discuss in maf chat... I get why you are wary of it but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it entirely.

i've been torn the whole game tbh

you've not been THAT obviously towny and i think you could do this in a mafia!dan game but i really don't know about volt, and i've been given a number of townreads by team 2 so i'd rather not die
and volt really doesn't seem like a good target today idk

these are wolfy posts yikes whatever

go dan please, i really think this hits mafia

Well, let’s hope this one goes different than the last game. And sorry Ace but I’m still sussing you so I hope my potential vote on you doesn’t kill team B

how certain are you on us cuz you’ve been surefire in this the whole time

okay punchy not pushing me to vote volt despite him saying their null is making me change my PoE. I honestly don’t think it’s Remy

##Evict: Volt
urrgggghhhh

idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk

i think i'll vote this and then switch if volt comes back

@bianca don't make a meme pls its 9 minutes before eod what happens in a tie

urrgggghhhh

idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk

i think i'll vote this and then switch if volt comes back

@bianca don't make a meme pls its 9 minutes before eod what happens in a tie
It's randed between all 3 of you (asked this in PM earlier). Meaning unless you man, you have a 66% chance of hitting townie. So I think it's in your best interest to man, even on Volt if you aren't sure

It's randed between all 3 of you (asked this in PM earlier). Meaning unless you man, you have a 66% chance of hitting townie. So I think it's in your best interest to man, even on Volt if you aren't sure
maj* not man what the-

not sure why Remy is being voted for when Ace has been scummier this whole time and the AtE is greater than what's she's used

Also, I’m distant because I wasn’t on. If you mean a different type of distant than yeah I suppose. I don’t have as many reads as I do normally and I’m usually a bit hesitant to just point fingers, lol. But I’m not mafia. Or I would have gone with Ace’s immediate lynch of Dino or arbor least argued Ace more on why he thinks Dino is town. Something he never answered, mind you.
that's not it. honestly I'm getting tired of explaining how this game works, I think you are evading participating for TMI and scared to make slips and going under the radar while the other scum makes a mess

Back