Mafia Just for Fun Micro! Shortnight- Town Win

Though I also think it’s weird you say that he doesn’t have a town or mafia read on him but you vote me for instead. Do you have a scum read for me then?

He’s clearly scum in the last two posts though. He doesn’t have an issue picking between you or I because he knows we’re town. So he’s also willing to change sides. You’re killing a town with me, Dino.
I am sorry but I need to go with my gut. I get you think he's town and if you have the shot at a vigi kill you can take him out then. Otherwise should we both be alive D2 I will push for him then.

He’s clearly scum in the last two posts though. He doesn’t have an issue picking between you or I because he knows we’re town. So he’s also willing to change sides. You’re killing a town with me, Dino.
This is your funeral Remy, not even my best AtE comes close to this.

Though I also think it’s weird you say that he doesn’t have a town or mafia read on him but you vote me for instead. Do you have a scum read for me then?
I certainly see you as more calculated and calm than Teddy. If I was looking for the person who was 'in it to win it' shall we say, it's you, not Teddy. Teddy is just kinda out here memeing at this point.

ngl I was going to make a case on remy as well for being so distant as soon as I got home but my father keeps visiting places smh, my point being I agree with dino and I think Ace can just being obtuse because he can't see the flaw on his strat

You’re wrong about be sadly but I guess I can just hope that the other team isn’t killing a town too. I’m tired of being missvoted TwT Also, I’ve actually said more about the other team than Ace ever has? So I don’t see your point there, Dino. I’m just careful on putting my vote down.
why you are not hoping for the 2ML? insert "how many times do I have to tell you this old man" meme

By now if we had hit both mafias, Punchy would be losing it, DON'T KILL PUNCHY TEAM A!

I’m just saying you’re wishy washy on who Ace is picking. I know one of the two is mafia and I’m saying I think it’s you because you’ve somebody nothing for town this whole game.

ngl I was going to make a case on remy as well for being so distant as soon as I got home but my father keeps visiting places smh, my point being I agree with dino and I think Ace can just being obtuse because he can't see the flaw on his strat

why you are not hoping for the 2ML? insert "how many times do I have to tell you this old man" meme

2ML?

If you kill me don't kill Daniel or mafia gets vig kill
If you kill me, kill Punchy so town gets the vig kill
If you don't kill me, kill Remy and Daniel and town wins.

Not rocket science.
honestly would rather kill a mafia and have them get the vig kill then town getting the vig kill

because mafia shooting someone in their own team literally outs them as mafia

so ideally we should want either situation 1 or situation 3 MUCH over situation 2
Post automatically merged:

i've been in and out, coping with the heat and getting something i forgot yesterday

Also, I’m distant because I wasn’t on. If you mean a different type of distant than yeah I suppose. I don’t have as many reads as I do normally and I’m usually a bit hesitant to just point fingers, lol. But I’m not mafia. Or I would have gone with Ace’s immediate lynch of Dino or arbor least argued Ace more on why he thinks Dino is town. Something he never answered, mind you.

Because I would literally only vote for Ace this this point. I have no read on Dino. If we’re going on ml then we should take out the townies we believe know more, right?

okay yeah kill this please

Or I would have gone with Ace’s immediate lynch of Dino
This is a poor defense because it has already been discussed why this would be a bad idea - as there are no hammers, being so willing to jump on me like that so early would basically have outed you and given Ace and me plenty of time to flip onto you by EoD anyway.

Back