Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Black Feather
Yellow Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Hello, my names Rosie, I've been playing New Leaf since the date it was released in the UK (June 14th - I think?).. o-e I've been playing the animal crossing series since Wild World, have been a huge fan ever since. ^^' Wow I dunno really what to write.. xD (I'm socially awkward as possible ever ; - ;'') I used to be on the forums a lot between August and early October, then I kinda abandoned my town and left TBT for a while, but in the past couple of weeks I've been addicted to my game again and I've been clearing up my town and stuff ^^ I also came back to the forum, and don't recognise anybody anymore xD The only person I know is Rubyy and that's only because we keep in touch through whatsapp as we've known each other before we joined TBT, you might recognise her idk, she uses the forum a lot more than me soo.. yeaah, hello again I suppose cx I hope to be sticking around a lot longer than before~

OH, and I'm also addicted to pokemon ;o; (ever since the diamond and pearl games were released c;<)

Hi welcome to TBT, nice to meet you. :)

Back