• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Jubbas' 2.0 Item Shop - Come Catalog (1 TBT) or Buy Items (2 TBT).

Jubbas

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Feedback
100% (76) +
I'm working on Cataloging many of the items, and I have a bunch I can let you catalog or buy.
Buying costs 2 TBT per item, while Cataloging is 1 TBT per item. I have 92 different items, so if you buy all you get them for 150 TBT so you save 34 TBT.

FIND ITEMS HERE!

You can also pay with items, by letting me catalog them or trade them. For 110 TBT, so

I WANT THESE ITEMS.

Last edited:
hi! i have the following items:
  • refrigerator in white
  • cordless phone in white
  • tv with vcr in black, red
  • double sofa in brown, yellow
  • fireplace
  • futon
  • garbage bin
if you're interested i can sell them to you for 2tbt each or let you catalogue them for the same rates you're offering :D
lmk! ♡ thanks!

Last edited:
Hi could I please buy the green ABD, an ivory scooter, and the bare baobab?

Can I catalogue:

Baobab
ivory scooter
Cave

Unless any of these are DIYs, in that case I'd prefer to buy one.

Can I catalogue:

Baobab
ivory scooter
Cave

Unless any of these are DIYs, in that case I'd prefer to buy one.
Sure. Don't really have pictures but which of the caves do you want to catalog? Have all of the versions.

I haven't actually tried so I wouldn't know. Also I'm not sure it's orderable, since it's a craftable item.

Ah it's a crafted item, I'll purchase it from you then if that's okay! The mossy one would be great please.

Back